Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Black Bean has a tendency to stare and likes to hide.

Khazar-khum posted:

You say that like you think this rear end has a clue about women. He's probably never spoken to one in the wild.

There's an early episode of Grey's Anatomy where Izzy is upset that Karev didn't kiss her at the end of her date, and her specific complaint is that she spent time shaving her legs. That's what OP's story distinctly reminds me of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It just seems odd that they specified it above all other comedies. Did something happen at a production that they no longer speak of?

The prompt mentions assigned texts, so I'd assume A Midsummer Night's Dream was the only assigned comedy the class had to read.

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Where can I find this amazing emoting bus?

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Very interesting, I bet my coworker whose young son is in the hospital on oxygen right now would like to know this.