Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Stunt_enby posted:

why in god's name would a man who depends on political radicalization for his income be a fan of the author of loving CRIME AND PUNISHMENT?

At the risk of this becoming another Jordan Peterson thread, a big part of his schtick are his claim to intellectualism and to be an expert in ethics.

The cognitive dissonance is deafening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ah the 20 year old millennials these days and their insatiable desire for tiktok videos

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The supermarkets here have signs saying "12 items maximum" over the self scanners, and often the staffer overseeing them will bounce you if you've got a shopping trolley instead of just a basket.

I guess NZ continues to be the only half decent country in the world.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Do people without kids really get heavily judged? About half the people my age that I know don't have kids and don't plan to, it hardly seems like a big deal.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Jesus it seems like endo is under treated and under studied the world over. I have a friend who gets it so bad she often passes out, and even at that severity she still couldn't get treated because the public health system in the area she lives doesn't cover it. She takes birth control now even though she's gay and despite the other side effects, just because it's better than dealing with the endometriosis.

Maybe I should suggest that she pretend that she's trying to get pregnant and is having issues.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It genuinely seemed like times had changed a bit on that front but I guess not, that's incredibly lovely. Doubly so I guess since I'm a guy who works with kids and I've never ever been told I should have my own.

Also now that I do have my own kids my partner constantly gets told how lucky she is to have such a supportive partner who helps out with the kids, and I constantly get complimented for doing even the most basic poo poo like taking them both to the park at the same time. I'm the stay at home parent too which absolutely blows people's minds.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

MrUnderbridge posted:

Yeah, Mrs. Underbridge and I have to put up with those questions. I just look at them and say "Miscarriages" and make them feel guilty for asking. gently caress, it's not like we didn't try, which I guess is an implication in the question. And yes, we do know how things work and what goes where, thank you. Assholes.

I know a few GPs and they genuinely do need to ask those questions when people come to them with infertility problems. It's funny to think about until you realise how poorly served they've obviously been by the education system, to know so very little about how their own bodies work :(

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

How do I find these people who's fetish is to give me money? I can safely say I would be a top in that relationship.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

unfortunately no, I'm going to need specifically the people who have a fetish for giving their money to awkward, sexually repressed neckbeards

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ok but unfortunately I will also not be providing them any IT or other kind of tech support

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Elysiume posted:

e: nvm, upthread

not much, what's upthread with you?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The joke also makes sense if a straight woman tells it. It's just a bad joke.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

It definitely went the other way around

"I was there with this guy I was see-

*Looks me up and down*

-uh with my boyfriend. Who I'm definitely still with."

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

looking at the replies I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered how someone experiencing some of those symptoms would find out that there was blood in their semen

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I find the stuff on twitter about Facebook to be kind of weird. After using both id say that twitter is a much bigger cesspool.

you obviously haven't gone very deep into certain parts of Facebook then

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

Maggie still not into Manic Pixie Dream Boy

learning to pick locks to impress girls was exactly the sort of thing I would've done at the age of 13 if I had had enough perseverance to learn to do anything like that

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

TIL orange peelers are a thing

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Saw this posted in earnest, by a teacher:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

100% chance this dude loves Clint Eastwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I'm a jorts truther