Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

oldpainless posted:

Uhh how about you do what I do and cry that you're hungry like a giant dumb baby until someone else comes along and makes food for you.

Are you my husband??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Non Serviam posted:

Did anyone else got the "thug" Johnny speech style?

Lol.

Bremma posted:

"What? You're my girl and you won't give me any sugar?" and he grabbed her wrist.

This is my fave line. That glorious STDH diction! :allears:

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

dirksteadfast posted:

What? You didn't go to high school in a 50s teen movie? Or with Forrest Gump?

I was thinking Archie Comic myself :hfive:

E: Have some content for the new page

some random idiot posted:

My boyfriend and I work at the same retail store, and he’s black (important to the story).

So one day when we’re both working, he’s helping a customer who seems to be giving him some trouble. So I go over to see if I can help out when I finally hear what is being said.

My boyfriend is saying, “As I said before, I was hired because my manager decided I seemed fit for the job. I still don’t see why you have a problem with my employment.”

The customer immediately says, “Because you are a discrace to humans and you don’t deserve to work here or anywhere. White people everywhere hate you and I hope the KKK find you.”

I was disgusted, for obvious reasons. So, with my manager 3 feet away and watching, I walked over, kissed my boyfriend quickly on the cheek then turned to the racist customer. “I’m sorry you feel that way sir, but as you can see, I am white and I love my boyfriend. My manager is white and she praises him every day. And I’m terribly sorry so break it to you, but retail employees everywhere hate you and I hope you would kindly leave the store.”

The customer went bright red and quickly left. My manager applauded me.

genetic_knockout has a new favorite as of 03:53 on May 20, 2016

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
You can most definitely be allergic to specific meats. My mother in law, for example, is deathly allergic to lamb, but can eat other meats without issue. You can pretty much be allergic to anything afaik.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Horror_Business posted:

I feel like I've seen this exact story in this thread before, but one of my friends just posted this to Facebook:

This image isn't showing up for me...can someone summarize it?

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Tired Moritz posted:

>at starbucks
>kid behind you being excited
>kid wants the last blueberry muffin
>buys it, eat it in front of kid
>smug.jpg

Thanks! And drat, that's ice cold.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

RNG posted:

Haha. Troper witnesses his drunk uncle hitting on someone's boyfriend and completely misunderstands.

Lol. That is exactly what I was thinking. The rest of them obviously never happened, but are still totally disturbing, especially compared to the usual mundane as hell stuff they make up. :smith:

genetic_knockout has a new favorite as of 07:15 on Nov 27, 2016

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
For a while, I kept getting random texts from some strange number. I'm pretty sure it was like someone's little old grandma or something, because the texts were like "Happy St. Joseph's day!" and "what kind of books do you think the boys would like for their birthday?". It was pretty cute. I kept getting them for a while even though I texted back that it was a wrong number several times.

I also got this really random string from a different number....I am phone posting otherwise I would put up a screenshot, but e for effort:

Andy: Hi , i was in thanks giving diner ,fail free to call me , andy

Me: Sorry, I think you have the wrong number!

Andy: are you renting rooms.

Me: Nope, sorry!

Andy: byby , take care.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Lol this didn't happen the most. Things that did happen re: Canadian pharmacy robberies. My pharmacy was robbed and they went for the methadone. However, instead of stealing the actual, labelled jug of pre-mixed methadone solution, they stole the separate jug of pre-mixed Tang instead.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

walrusman posted:

Obviously heavily dramatized, but definitely a thing that happens. When my grandma died, her garbage company wanted some ridiculous level of documentation before they would cancel her service (like, original death certificate sent by certified mail, etc.). My dad finally just yelled "fine, ruin her credit" and hung up. Last we heard from them, AFAIK.

I am still dealing with the fallout from my father's death, and for sure some of the banks I've had to deal with were completely useless, and their requirements for documentation is really over the top.

That being said, I can't imagine there is a single bank in the world that doesn't know how to deal with the death of a customer, and the estate would absolutely be on the hook for those late fees (I guess unless you get a really sympathetic person who waives it or something).

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
A Woman's Boss Had The Most Perfect Response When She Asked For A "Mental Health Day"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/this-womans-boss-had-the-best-response-when-she-asked-for-a

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
Found this on my pregnancy forum--I totally don't doubt the first part probably happened, but then it just veers right into stdh territory

"gaydad122" posted:

Warning I’m super triggered lol so this might be pretty long

So today I was at the hospital, me and my partner were carrying Freddy and Freya down the corridor and I noticed that this couple in the waiting room kept staring at us. I let it slide because i thought that it was most likely because we had the babies in our arms and they where looking at them. We kept walking up and down the corridor and they kept staring so I awkwardly smiled at the man and he says under his breath “faggots”, I never actually heard him say this but my partner did and he was very very angry about it but I told him to leave it because it’s not worth it, so he did leave it. We continued to walk and then the women started to approach us, I’d say she was around 30. As she was walking over the man was growling at me and my partner. The women says “could you two please walk along the other corridors as you are both distressing my husband” so I say “how exactly are we distressing him” she continues to say “he doesn’t think two men raising children is right, neither do I for that matter. Those poor children will be joining you both in hell for being part of such a toxic family” at this point we where in complete shock at the cheek of this women. We have experienced homophobia before but never as severe as this especially whilst our children where around. I wanted to burst into tears but I calmly managed to say “if you think a loving family is “toxic” then that makes you toxic. These babies will be so loved and will have an amazing life regardless of mine or my husbands sexuality so you can stick your homophobia up your rear end because your views do not change mine and my families love for each other, thank you, have a good day” I then reported the couple to hospital staff and got on with cuddling my little ones. It hurts me to think of people that do not approve of our situation, but there will always be negativity out there no matter what. Wether I’m straight, gay, bisexual or a loving unicorn it has 0 affect on my ability of being a father. I’m so blessed to have all of the support I do but it’s just little comments like that which really annoy me. Why say something horrible when you could just say nothing at all. I know this will be the first of many attacks me and my husband will receive, but no matter what we will hold our heads high and continue to support, cherish and care for our beautiful children❤️

genetic_knockout has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Mar 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

sweeperbravo posted:

I hope that's the guys actual username.

It literally is