Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I mean, if the kid's parents constantly talk poo poo about Biden and how he should burn in hell I could see an 8 year old internalizing that.

If you ask an 8 year old who the think should be president, 99% of the time they'll say whoever their parents think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

tpink posted:

Literally came in here to post something from Quora, which to me at least, has been a hitherto undiscovered rich vein of STDH. (And holy cow, that is some wildly offensive but absolutely hilarious STDH.)

https://qr.ae/pvAcsj

I bet dollars to doughnuts that the real story is that this guy had his rear end kicked and had to have the guards come in and rescue him by transferring him to another pod. Bet on it.

Probably more likely he either never was arrested or only served a couple weeks and nothing serious happened to him.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Putting butter on a cat to try and teach it to clean itself is so dumb I kinda think it's not something you would think to make up.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

sebmojo posted:

It was a traditional thing to do to a cat when you moved, butter on the paws so it licked it off, but made no sense at all.

Janet was putting butter on like, the cat's fur and whatnot.