Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
It's not gay if you're just following your animal hormones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Yeah Richard Garriot (creator of MTG) proposed to his wife with a custom card. L

Richard Garfield?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

I like them. They help pass the time in this thread.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Garrand posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MegGowcher/status/1222211046875844608

These people are just incapable of stopping, aren't they.

Also that post has 123 loving thousand likes. loving Christ.

Oh so that's a line from Frozen? Oh, maybe it's more believable if the toddler was watching that movie all the time.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

What was the toddler supposed to do instead of walking - fly?

Swaddled in a big jogging stroller.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

There's nothing won't with them inherently, don't let all the broke brains here project their weird hang ups on you.

Why do they seem to get more attention than mother-son dances, or same gender parent-kid dances?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Hitting someone on the head with that much water from that height could break their neck and/or kill them outright. That looked like at least a concussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

https://www.reddit.com/r/thatHappened/comments/h8556y/borrowing_my_17_year_old_brothers_spare_phone_and/
Borrowing my 17 year old brothers spare phone and found this conversation after my bro said he was taking his girl to a motel ...