Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

RNG posted:

they just popped em in like ball bearings and now he's immediately associating things with a sense he never had. then we headed home the same day. must share, god bless

Molyneux's Problem overcome by one weird trick doctors don't want you to know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Pieces of Peace posted:

Meanwhile a $3 bill is basically the proverbial scam of the early 20th century so... maybe STDH people should stop being such dicks about managers getting them confused.

Hmmmm, no.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Wanting to be intimate with your wife = being a rapist, you heard it here first folks!

Dude's an rear end in a top hat sure but Thin Privilege is a goddamn moron.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

This might surprise you and cause you to question some of the stuff you've done in the past, but it doesn't really count as consent if you coerce the woman into consenting.

Hey guys look, perpetually insulted and offended chitoryu12 thinks I'm a rapist because I pointed out that words have meanings!

Don't you have a children's birthday cake to be emotionally scarred for life over?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I find it very believable that that man has no idea about a lot of things.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Non Serviam posted:

Is this even something you'd encounter in a college? You know, as opposed to middle school.

Well considering I've never heard of someone calling a professor "teacher" I think you might be on to something here. There's a crack in his story...I'm beginning to wonder if it even happened at all!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Who posted this? Where do they live? I want to fight them.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Elfgames posted:

I want to mail the owner of that first picture and break the bad news that it was actually their DM who did that and should be shamed.

Who the gently caress is willingly playing in games that are DMed like that? Like....the "got lost in a forest with only one road" thing - who makes players roll to follow a road? People who play nerdgames are so loving dumb 99% of the time.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Not that it's true either way but you realize that a helicopter overhead isn't dropping down immigration agents like the loving SWAT, right? Helicopters help them watch exits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

19 different pistols, you guys. Plus ten more guns. And this guy ran totally normal and was in no way huffing and puffing and drenched in sweat because twenty-nine firearms and several dozen magazines of ammo don't actually weigh anything despite being made primarily out of metal. Also, they have no physical dimensions at all and there's no way you'd see some evidence that a guy was carrying almost thirty guns and as many extra magazines under his clothing. Hoodies are basically portals to alternate dimensions.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure it's illegal to own or carry a sawed-off shotgun...let alone two, on school grounds.