Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gently caress off, chitoryu12. *leaves*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Furia posted:

Ah yes, "human". That very normal non creepy way of referring to people. No one that refers to other people as "human" is in any way insufferable or a serial killer

i'm sorry, but with an attitude like this you will never be permitted access to the full and accurate Taxonomy of Trans People

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ah, the cry of the truth teller "mods?!"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

How dare you besmirch the name of youtube icon Bangs.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i made a smart rear end comment during the credits of Prometheus and two people laughed. that's as close as i will ever be to theater stardom.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i’d probably fire my many guns into the air, howling with anger.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"no idea why i had a rotten fruit less than a foot from my nose for days" says the alien moments before it is torn apart and has its' various sacs ground into powder for aphrodisiac effect

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i circumvented the system and just sold my teeth directly to my grandfather, five bucks a pop. i don't know what he did with them.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"today i did my job so poorly a child believed that death loomed over him"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what the hell kind of business does this.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

finally, a chance to deliver my tight 3 on this specific tacky tattoo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can only imagine someone who describes another person as ‘yummy’ doing so while leering and wringing their hands.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

completely deserved, you sick gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when it was first posted i couldn't get a read on the poster to see if they were doing a bit or not. i'm glad to have an answer so i can mock them with confidence.