Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I think it's pretty telling that every chance he had to fix his marriage, he clearly either puts in minimal effort to fix it, or just doesn't even try. It's very clear that it's either made up or he just hated women going into this relationship. Considering it's Reddit, it's probably both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Byzantine posted:

Guy was probably one of those fuckers who thinks the corporate-mandated politeness and smiling is a personal invitation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&t=45s

first thing that came to mind.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

Listen, I like playing dress up as much as anyone, but these people are loving retarded. I wish we could kick them off the planet.

looking at the pictures in the link I can see why they were asked to leave. They honestly look like they're cosplaying or something. The dude's suit looks loving stupid and unprofessional as well.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

The Snoo posted:

Also they both look like sofas

This is perfect, they look like sofas your grandma would have, I can't not see it now.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Noyemi K posted:

Tae-quan-do

This reads like he got stabbed and woke up in the hospital.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

This guy thinks people are creeped out by his "evil laugh" when in reality they just want him to shut the gently caress up, since he's clearly forcing it to seem edgy.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Think about this one for a moment:

The Flash has gotten really passive aggressive lately.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Samizdata posted:

ESPECIALLY when it flashes blue.

So, what did you do NOW to piss someone off?

I assume it was because you showed them your anus.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Guys, she's clearly going to home school the poor kid, so bad records don't matter.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Joey Freshwater posted:

Would you even be able to tell if a cat or dog had austism? Is that even a thing they can legitimately have? If so, why would you give a poo poo? Yay your cat doesnt have autism but aww now it has rabies

You know your cat has autism if you put one of the pet cameras on its collar and all you see are trains and elevators.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Haha I broke a ride that probably costs a few hundred thousand dollars! I'm totally the good guy of the story!

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

That kid's response totally reads like he just read a wiki article about lawsuits then barfed up a post.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Holy poo poo, this man has never met a child in his life.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Concept: steampunk style alternate history, but all the machines are powered by dogs

The atom is even split by breeding incredibly small but powerful dogs that bite the atom in half. (This kills the dog.)

Dogpunk

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Oh my God, I forgot about mall ninjas, anyone have a link handy?

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Thank you, there is so much to unpack in these posts its all gold. I love that these guys believe that mall cops are action movie stars and it all starts with a dude believing he has enemies wanting to assassinate him.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Skwirl posted:

I have an issue figuring out where the delusion starts. Like, is he even a mall cop, or did he get turned down from that job for being too unstable?

I'm not sure about that but he definitely got rejecting from the military and the police, and by at least one cute guy he liked.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Oh gently caress thats reminds me of that crazy lady who was treating a baby Yoda doll as a child. I really hope that's not her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Last time I saw that shared it was a random teacher some rando had in school. Good to see it's even more believable now.