Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Fun times

quote:

This troper once read a thread on a forum where someone posted a lame rear end story totally missing the point of the thread. He looked the previous posts of the person up and saw that he made the OP. Now this troper is confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I really don't know why but when I watched this one I thought of this thread, so I'm posting it:
No stdh, but all the stdh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTkgpy9grFI

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Zipperelli. posted:

American schools are a loving joke.

I imagine it's like if prison architect delivered the prisoners by bus at 8am and they get picked back up at 4pm.
The only part you have to mod out is cells. Walla, American School Manager.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtyGLzOBdFQ&t=41s

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Have to share this
I finally snapped at someone. They found out I was an IT-tech and past first-level-support, so of course their reaction "Oh wow you see some funny stuff"
My response this time:
I watched a supervisor tear a page while pulling it out the printer, causing a jam, lying to my face about it. I saw an elderly woman hammering the print key, then calling me over because the printer printed too much. I restored an email-backup for someone for the third time this month because he deleted the important messages AGAIN by accident. I've seen my old boss go, leaving just 8 binders with his printed emails behind and no other data.
So, yeah I see funny stuff. And I save peoples asses too.. what's your super power?
They just said, Oh and walked away.........:words:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Non Serviam posted:

... Where is this supposed to have happened? At an assembly?

In a world where 600 kids really love books but no one told them about the library before.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

CJacobs posted:

Someone asked me why I was walking a long distance in freezing temperatures with my child and thank goodness my child had a comeback prepared because I certainly have no excuse!

My parents sometimes made me go outside when it was even colder. For hours. Sometimes the sick fucks made me sit on a wooden contraption and pushed me down a snowy hill, wtf, were they trying to kill me?
Btw, are you Chinese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

more like oldddpainless

Lmao