Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

moerketid posted:

poo poo that did happen:

I was having a general abdominal ultrasound a few weeks ago. The nice operator lady piped up "Oh, you have a lovely spleen!"

It's not quite as good as a pristine vagina but I'll take it.

I got an ultrasound for abdominal/pelvic pain when I was younger and the tech said I had very textbook anatomy and called in students to take a look because it'd be a good learning moment. Sometimes doctors do weird things.

Speaking of, why would you take a kid to a psychiatrist for bullying? Psychiatrists manage diagnosis and medication. :psyduck: They don't manage therapy. That's psychologists.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

quote:

how do people get in relationships like how does that even happen how do u get the universe to align in ur favour like that

quote:

I know this is a hypothetical question, but I have to tell you my glorious trainwreck of a nerd life.

So I basically met my husband because I yelled across the room to a random girl at anime club (who was talking about doing a Seras Victoria cosplay) that she should cosplay with me >.> We became friends, and sure enough did a Seras & Alucard cosplay together.

And then months later, I was crossplaying as Roy Mustang and my Seras friend introduced me to another girl, who introduced me to this dude who was playing Pokemon HG. I had just gotten SS, so I wanted to trade with him. And idk, apparently this guy thought the crosdressing nerd who wanted his pokemon was attractive. And now five years later, we’re married.

Also, one of my friends is in her current relationship because my bf had a League of Legends ringtone and forgot to silence his phone in class.

So, like, this fandom thing works, kids.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
There's an entire repository for STDH revenge fantasies!

Mad about littering?

Vandalize their property!

Upset at your parents for reasonably expecting you to take care of your living space?

You sure showed them by doing exactly what they wanted!

Your cat literally doesn't understand any of this!

But congratulations on getting "petty revenge" on an animal, I guess.