Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

orange sky posted:

loving Hulk was just passing by and he hates Trump

Must've been tough to raise Hulk, he's pretty heavy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Speaking of oldcarless, do folks who oppose the self-checkout thing feel the same way about self-serve gas stations? Or do you think they aren't equivalent?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Captain Monkey posted:

I live in Texas and have never seen a gas station where someone pumps it for you.

Right, but that used to be common and is still required in New Jersey. It just seems a pretty similar case to the self-checkout: something formerly done by an employee while the customer waits is something the customer does themselves.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Skwirl posted:

NYC is such a loving trash city and it's been mostly populated by a death cult since 9/11.

I can't even begin to imagine what you think living in New York is like.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
NOT MY SADDAM