Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i can definitely believe that two nerds can be that obnoxious over their tv shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lmbo someone just got dumped and isn't taking it super well

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

piss explosion posted:

I found this one in the archives by accident looking for another STDH:

idk man that really clearly seems like someone making fun of stdh-style goon stories, literally every sentence is written to be as insufferable as possible

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

the punchline for the klingon one is that the guy actually was counting knowing klingon as being bilingual

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zelder posted:

Becoming a Santa sounds like some assassin's creed poo poo

well both concepts had terrible movies

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

cheese-cube posted:

Wow troper tales are always awful but those are somehow so much worse than usual.

some of those were so banal and unnecessary to tell the world that i think they started to wrap around and almost became a little endearing

it's like a really dumb excited dog that keeps trying to get your attention about something so mundane it takes you a minute to realize they aren't just freaking out over nothing

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Garrand posted:

I have no idea what this could be referring to. I can only think of Scooby Doo and that makes no sense as it is.

one part of japanese stereotypes in america is mixing up R's and L's while speaking english

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Comptroll The Forums posted:

I understood like a quarter of that. Is this a Star Wars thing? Was there a racism in the new one? Did... Did somebody have three hairbuns :confused:

yeah it's a star wars thing, op lives in a magical world where perfect strangers you see irl are both able to tell and intensely care which fictional characters you think should kiss

the racism drop is probably from stupid ship wars between people who think rey should be with finn(who's black) and people who think she should be with kylo

no idea on the hairbuns though, that escapes even me

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ilmucche posted:

Didn't sandor kidnap sansa to use as leverage if he was captured, or have I remembered the books wrong?

no matter what context two characters interact in there will be internet people who go 'they should kiss'

no matter what context

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

GreenMetalSun posted:

The stdh is coming from inside the thread!

Literally no one gives a gently caress about this poo poo either IRL or on the internet. Sorry you got butthurt because someone told you that your violent rape/'abuse-is-love' Sheith fic or dog-dick-rapeworld Desitel art was gross tho. Just block them and keep telling yourself that you're the only true LGBT ally or whatever it is you tell yourself.

...and yes, grown-rear end adults preying on barely-legal teens is almost always gross and sketchy. Cool that you figured it out.

you need to lie down or something buddy?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

update: that reylo person deactivated their account because even tumblr could tell how incredibly fake that story was and wouldn't stop dunking on the 39 year old who thought they'd be cool making up an argument with a child

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

GreenMetalSun posted:

It's exactly why dovetaile flew in with 'but people are calling me a pedo for shipping a barely-legal child with someone in their mid-twenties!' in response to me saying, 'you know, you really should approach certain subjects with respect and tact'.

man you are doing an impressive amount of putting words in other people's mouths

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

GreenMetalSun posted:

I literally do not know what to tell you other than to post the literal thing that dovetaile said in response to me saying, 'write about sensitive topics with respect and tact'.

idk man i just saw people having a good laugh at some embarrassing tumblr weirdo and you came in trying to speak truth to power against pedophilia and bestiality as if anyone here was gonna be all 'uh actually dog dicks are cool and good'

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Furia posted:

I canmot parse any of that

'i call coffee-mate coffee jizz and wrote it down on my grocery list and my daughter read it and asked loudly in the store if i was getting the coffee jizz'

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

killing ares stops a singular war but it doesn't stop war, every line about the great war ending is uttered under the shadow that we the audience call that same war 'world war 1' for a reason

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Dr. Clockwork posted:

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of Maggie Simpson.

i'm wary of anyone who's shot a man and gotten away with it

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

King of Foolians posted:

Ugh, is there a reason why this person that claims to be a teacher is so against using punctuation at the ends of sentences?

yeah that's the bad part about that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

omnibobb posted:

About twice a month I get mistaken for an employee at the comic book store when I am picking up my weeklies. I help the person out and tell them they can finish up at the register.

shave your neckbeard