Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

flosofl posted:

I, too, judge people on their culinary skills.

...Yeah? Unless you grew up in adverse circumstances there's sort of no excuse for not being able to cook some food for yourself as an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Nice dog whistle racism too

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Ytlaya posted:

This is the sort of thing I would have found funny in high school, so I'm assuming (/hoping) that's the main fan base.

oh my sweet summer child

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

WrenP-Complete posted:

I hate "cummed." Do people not just say "came?" Come on.

:same:

also, what was wrong with "come," why the u

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Even if you pronounce it that way it's a slant rhyme, which is the worst type of rhyme

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Old white British dude was racist and imperialist, surprising exactly no one

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
quora is like the dunning-kruger effect crystallized into a forum

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Imagining the person who writes that story and then posts it hoping for approval or for others to enjoy it makes me indescribably sad

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
that's probably 100% true as kids parrot stuff their parents say all the time but it just makes it sad

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
but, how will they wear their bitingly hysterical t-shirts then?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK so that is either "YOUR PHONE NUMERER" or "YOUR PHONE NUMbRbR" or possibly "YOUR PHONE NUMbRd" or "YOUR PHONE NUMbRbl".

the DTs are a bitch yo

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
despite that picture being stdh, that's not really out of the realm of possibility for a 9 year old who likes to draw especially if they've taken classes

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I have never wanted to murder someone so badly before but that plant blog person needs to be gone from this earth

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
being old is no excuse for writing like a huge rear end in a top hat imo

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
A playable antique cello is more likely to cost thousands if not tens of thousands, bowed wood instruments are insanely expensive

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Even so. A brand new even decent cello is often a 5 figure investment. Anyone painting one neon blue or paisley or poo poo like that needs some :murder:

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I hope that dude was white and also that that happened because it is an Objective Good

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
It's amazing how easily you can tell from reading that that the mom absolutely 100% nervously crosses the street when she sees a black guy

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
the Internet was A Mistake

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Doctor of General Wellness and Holistic Awareness Medicinal Alternatives

DragQueenofAngmar has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Feb 23, 2017

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
My grandmother also went to a catholic school and was forced by the nuns to change to right handed writing. It sounds super fake because it's really nutty but it did (does?) happen. When she was alive, she told me that the explanation was the Latin words for left and right deriving from sinister and dexter. Possibly part of it tapering off is due to Catholics leaving a lot of the Latin they used for mass behind.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
I mean tbf yes writing with a liquid ink pen can be an exercise in frustration as a lefty due to smearing the ink as you write unless you have that super formal hand position they try to make you do

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Another thing that's way more annoying than you'd think: having to rest your hand on the spiral of a notebook the whole time you're writing

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Rotate notebook 180 degrees. You're welcome

Then your notes are in the book backward which is aggravating in its own way

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Garrand posted:

*votes to cut welfare spending and decrease taxes*

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

bean_shadow posted:

("If you bring that up again, I'm afraid we can't be friends!").

Sounds like a win win tbh

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
because when your life is a grey and purposeless hell, you actually truly look at the people and situations in sitcoms with jealously and longing

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
maybe it doesn't matter because supernatural is a trash show with an even more trash fan community

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Fathis Munk posted:

Sorry, "wincest".

anyone who has ever used this term unironically should be seal team six'd like right now

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Avenging_Mikon posted:

You guys know the salt thing isn't only from Supernatural, right? The superstition of if you spill salt, throw some over your left shoulder?

Obviously the story's stupid and mostly a joke, but let's not assign attributes to someone just to make them more pathetic.

if you see anything that's from tumblr that could possibly in any way be referencing supernatural or that superwholock poo poo, it is

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
i bet if u go far enough in any direction in the universe, u find salt eventually

this is probably why there arent demons

makes u think

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Captain Monkey posted:

Travel by plane was uncommon when the myth was invented.

also they thought the world was flat

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Was pointed out in the IoSM thread, but this is clearly real because everybody says "what the gently caress *mom name*, mom" when they are trying to talk to their mother.

thats just how facebook works dude, its how you tag people so their fb tells you youre talking at them

still fake tho

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
man, this last page has been like physically painful for me, good job guys

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't play in a band. How noticeable would the pitch difference between the monitors and main speakers be to both the audience and the singers?

not noticeable to the audience, but the singers would hear themselves singing horribly out of tune when they were in tune, and if they were to adjust to the monitors, would be out of tune for what the audience would hear. honestly it would work incredibly well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
when I lived in Memphis there was a guy who would stand juuuuust off Beale street on Saturday nights with a megaphone and preach about sinners and hellfire

what I'm saying is a guitar sounds like a nice change