Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
One of my service users gets mega constipated due to his meds and will lie about when he last pooped. Literally poo poo that didn't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
"14/38 Today, I came home and saw on our fridge, "Please don't drink anymore, I really worry about your health" written by my 7-year-old daughter. I figured she wouldn't ever find out, so I opened the fridge. But I found another note on a can that said "So you're going to drink anyway?" FML"

From http://www.knowable.com/a/38-brave-people-share-their-best-fck-my-life-moments/p-2 AKA 38 things that didn't happen

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

STDH stories/urban legends run rampant in hospitals. It seems like every nurse in America was on shift when the woman came in with a chicken in her vagina or when the guy showed up with his dick stuck in a poodle. It's surprising that the stories haven't started running together yet, resulting in tales where La-a has a chicken up in her junk and brings in her son Orangejello because his dong is stuck in a dog. And that dog's name...

...was Albert Einstein, suffering from diarrhea after someone put Visine in his coffee and also had cockroaches in his mouth from when he licked an envelope

And then everyone stood up and clapped

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
It probably does if you are fourteen and have only ever seen it written in poo poo fantasy novels?

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino

Holding this thread responsible, dont fink so mate