Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

cash crab posted:

:eng101: I'm an Idiot King which means I have half the power and responsibility of a regular mod. Also, I am exempt from the annual Hunger Games-esque event other mods must participate in.

I don't know poo poo about the mods here, what is this event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Late on the paedo/molestation chat, but let me say it is just as creepy from the other end.

I taught high school for a year, and maybe one or two of the girls got a crush on me. And it is creepy as gently caress to be 35 year old man and have a 16 year old girl smile at you in *that way* and touch your arm during class. You have to shut that poo poo down early.

Try being a summer camp counselor at any camp with kids over the age of 14 some time.

Being in a small, isolated group of people ramps this up to an insane degree.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

In scared gun owner land, there are lots of hulking PCP-using monstrosities roaming the land.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Today I actually witnessed a large group of strangers break into applause after someone got told off.