Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I can believe this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's completely believable

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ilmucche posted:

I guess I should specify and say I don't have american tv, and as far as I know the ad isn't running in my country. But yeah, not about to go looking for the ad because gently caress it, it's an ad.

Lol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

kimbo305 posted:

Strikes me as strange that a 9yo (and the younger kid) has a phone, but that certainly happened.

She may be insufferable but that is fully plausible from a precocious 9yo

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

Irvine Welsh wrote something kinda like that, sorta: "The Granton Star Cause," which appeared in his short story collection The Acid House. It's got a little bit of a Kafka Metamorphosis thing going on too, and once you get your head around the Scottish brogue it's loving brilliant. But then again, I love Irvine Welsh, so I might be a little biased.

It's ma job tae ken Boab, ya wee doss oval office. Ah'm God.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's funny and it absolutely happened I know bc I was that Korean couple

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Quote-Unquote posted:

That's a lot of words to say I didn't like a movie

He loved the movie can't you read

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Stop trying to make brohemian happen

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

90% of the things kids say in this thread that's not 5yo owning sjw atheists or w/e sound completely plausible, they really do say the most insane poo poo p much constantly

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

who rubs sugar on their gums

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

kimbo305 posted:

Oh so that's a line from Frozen? Oh, maybe it's more believable if the toddler was watching that movie all the time.

People in this thread routinely have nfi what little kids are actually like.

this is a two year old doing the entire elsa dance from Frozen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuoYI_3sAyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

freeedr posted:

...MODS!!!!?!

jfc

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's a p plausible kid thing to say, I wouldn't call it stdh.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Who's the register that's the cash machine for all the checks?

D I N G

You're daamn right

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I had a stdh a couple of weeks ago, I was coming out of a petrol station door and a van came hooning in through the exit lane, missing me by about a foot, moving about 30 kph. If i'd been distracted I could have easily been hit. The driver had a phone in one hand and didn't seem to notice me.

I walk up to their window and say (CALMLY), you were going the wrong way and nearly hit me, I could have been killed.

She instantly transitions to maximum rage and starts swearing at me NO I loving DIDN'T YOU NEED TO WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FUCKIN GOING

I turn around and walk back to my car, she's still yelling and swearing out her window at me, get in and drive away. No-one notices or remarks on this, applauds or offers me a coupon for a free pie, but I am glad to have said what was on my mind.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Was she Albert Einstein?!

I mean...maybe?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

HAVE U CONSIDERED PENIS IN VAGINA

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I guess the kid drew a dick

And by a kid, i mean the guy who posted it

It's a tail, idgie

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's not a 14yo thing to say?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

And that man was... Albert Einstein!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Skwirl posted:

Putting butter on a cat to try and teach it to clean itself is so dumb I kinda think it's not something you would think to make up.

It was a traditional thing to do to a cat when you moved, butter on the paws so it licked it off, but made no sense at all.