Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bonapartisan posted:

Reminds me of the guy who tried the glasses for the color blind and I think he cried over the color purple.

Found it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbCsNS8nco But there are a lot of videos of people wearing these for the first time. Its adorable.

Wow this lovely rehost straight up stole the video wholesale including the description, then slapped their own watermark on top of it. I guess the poo poo that didn't happen in this case was that that channel did not make the video! Here's the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCcxwieuDH0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Someone asked me why I was walking a long distance in freezing temperatures with my child and thank goodness my child had a comeback prepared because I certainly have no excuse!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Jesus please stop bothering me I've blocked you on like 5 different accounts already it's honestly getting kind of creepy, that 3 days you were gone for some reason was the most relief I've felt in ages

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
That poo poo that didn't happen is a poor attempt to twist a narrative into some poo poo that actually did happen: Pilot arrested for being naked at his hotel room window paid $300,000 by city of Denver