Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

I feel bad for Jenn's mum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

ghost emoji posted:

Restaurant with weird food rules visited by utter dumpster fire of a family.

I've been thinking about this one a lot and there is one thing (but only the one thing) that for sure actually happened here. The guy told a really little kid they could have a cookie but they could not have it right now, and the kid flipped out.

And maybe they once met an old lady who didn't give a poo poo about manners anymore. Maybe.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The woke baby/toddler stories are like the lowest of the low effort stdh's people make up. If you have any recent moms on facebook you'll see that kind of poo poo all the time. It's the next step in obnoxious facebook posting-about-your-kid - first phase is all poop talk and whining about not getting enough sleep, then once they can talk it's their time to show off how well they raised little Kaydyn or Brianthoni so they make up stories like that.

The worst example on my feed is a herbalife mom and every week or so there's another post about her "Herbababy" and how sweet she was to a (poor/black/homeless...pick one or any combination) person and how everyone started crying and her Faith In Humanity has been restored etc, always some story where she just doesn't "get" racism or sexism and laments about the state of society these days. By the way, our doctor said she was by far the healthiest child he's seen in years. Ask me to find out how! #herbalife #herbababy #hashtags.

From pages ago but what in the world is Herbalife?

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Baron Corbyn posted:

"Unlike the benevolent slave owner William Ford, Epps was a vicious, pitiless and despicable monstrosity who gave not just Caucasians, but all humans a bad name."

Epps is a "Complete Monster" like Emperor Palpitine and has lots in common with Judge Claud Frollo! Christ, this has to be some kind of TV Tropes thing.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Applesnots posted:

In the crow story you know it is all stdh because the writer says the father helped the fail crow back into the nest after the first attempt at flight. How the hell would a bird do that? Typically when a bird fails at birding it just sits on the ground and is fed and watched over by the parents until it can fly.

Look up Wing-Assisted Incline Running.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Len posted:

The pro move would have been to make them eat the delicious pennies

Fixed.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Me: “Shiro Kishi.” *literally, ‘White Knight’*

Teacher: “Oh? That’s… an interesting name. Sounds a bit like someone from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, does it not?”

This part always drives me insane whenever this story gets posted because no, it drat well does not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

https://twitter.com/servoisnaked/status/1445124630134546434?s=21