Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Twitch posted:

Dancing Into the Night

I love it when the antagonists openly admit their shortcomings or hypocrisy.

As if any "You EARN your money/bootstraps/they don't deserve it" type would ever utter the phrase "My mom gives me my money" in public, rather than just pretending they didn't hear the question or sputtering that that's beside the point and you're just making assumptions etc. etc... Until you decide it's not worth it and walk away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I hadn't seen a $2 bill in years until I started working at a bank, which is like a very slow-working obscure currency goldmine. We'd keep the 2s, the gold and silver dollar coins, and half dollar coins separate because there's always some guy who wants to exchange regular cash for as many 50-cent pieces as he can get for his granddaughter's graduation present.

Then one day one of the mythical grandchildren actually came in with a box of half-dollars totaling $200, separated out into plastic tubes of $10 each, to get cash back. She seemed pretty ambivalent about them.

We would get mildly excited about some stuff, though, like silver dimes. Those were neat.

Okay that's my story I'll stop now.