Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Dogwhistling isn't just for conservatives any more! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Danaru posted:

In countless millennia, a star will exist that was once the tattoo of the bee from Bee Movie sucking off the Stay Puft marshmallow man that's on my left rear end cheek

Whoa, tattoo twins! *rear end cheek high five*

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Concept: steampunk style alternate history, but all the machines are powered by dogs

The atom is even split by breeding incredibly small but powerful dogs that bite the atom in half. (This kills the dog.)

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
At least they put the broken glass on the right side of their obviously staged scene

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

oldpainless posted:

This might be hard to believe, Something Awful PYF forums user hyperhazard, but that story is true. I was there.

and that oldpainless........was Albert Einstein

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
The "none of us wearing masks" refers to OP and two kids. Subsequent patrons, including old man, entered the shop masked, then recognised the bold and patriotic example set by OP and kids and unmasked with pride, knowing they were safe to express opinions like "what plague, I have been licking rats all my life and don't plan on stopping now".

It's about setting a brave example and encouraging others to act out against oppression knowing they stand with you. A nice sentiment but the situation is stupid and the whole thing is written by a moron.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Telemaze posted:

Am I misreading this, or does the smug OP refer to herself as both cousin and aunt (calling the kid a nephew)? Is that a thing people do, or can this bullshitter just not keep the story straight for five minutes?

Also, I love how she thinks there's going to be a shootout next door, so she sits at the window.

The aunt bit isn't that weird. People definitely call their cousins' kids their nieces and nephews even if it's not the exact term for it, especially if they're close.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Skwirl posted:

How was the mom's corpse giving him biscuits?

You bury the corpse with some coins to pay Charon and some biscuits to feed Cerberus :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Ripper Swarm posted:

please do not feed your three-headed hellhounds chocolate biscuits

They're dog safe carob biscuits. As evidenced by the post OP is too dumb to tell the difference between carob biscuits for dogs and chocolate biscuits for humans who gently caress mums.