Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Why did he watch a one legged man hop in circles for hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Panfilo posted:

Cyberia's right. Victims of sexual abuse tend to normalize outward sexual behaviors in ways that are different from just typical hormonal teenagers. And since teachers are mandated reporters, they need to err on the side of caution to avoid being on the wrong side of any laws.

Mandated reporters don't have to report horny teenagers who flirt with or have a crush on an authority figure, which is good because then everyone would get reported at some point.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

I tell this story because it is good. It should be shared.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

"Some heroes don't wear capes."

They do know that we don't actually live in the Marvel universe, right?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Khazar-khum posted:

they still sent me a few things my sister wanted for Christmas. The usual, Harvest Moon DS Cute, Super Mario Galaxy, Ni GH Ts Journey of dreams... And most of all, a hug from her sister.

What? I'm sure this makes sense somehow...but OP's parents sent her things that her sister wanted (?!), which included a hug from the sister's sister, the OP?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

but why did they send her things that her sister wanted?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Why does he keep emphasising that they didn't shower?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Why do they bother with the whole "this troper" thing if they are just going to swing wildly between first and third person?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

Some regions have year round school, so etc

Also even nerds have to go to summer school sometimes

Also it didn't actually happen

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Furia posted:

Uni meeting with members of group work. I know those are more relaxed and informal but it still annoyed me a whole bunch

lol

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

But again, how could they possibly know when the last time you caught a dick was?

Does it count if you tried to catch one but dropped it because of your poor hand-dick coordination?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Splicer posted:

What if I use a complex system of mirrors and pulleys so it looks like there's six of me

Insects can't donate because they have hemolymph instead of blood

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

He's not completely crazy with the other two either though. The plastics used to make bottled water are incredibly cheap and nearly every brand ever tested contains microplastic particles in the water, so you do end up drinking plastics.

Potassium bromate is banned throughout much of the world at this point outside the US. Even China banned it. If too much is added to the flour or the bread isn't cooked long enough or at the right temperature, you end up with much higher residual amounts. The FDA asked bakers to voluntarily stop using it, which is about as effective as you'd expect.

In terms of fake internet doctor conspiracies, these are pretty reasonable.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1146561959048802304?s=19

I too am the first leftist to read an economics text book.

"corporations" and "banks"

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

So her writing fanfic of herself isn't just something she does in her books

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

I get all my life advice from 8 year olds which is why I'm having ice cream for dinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I’ve got a cool scar from when I first got my car bc she lept into the bath tub not knowing what horror lie within

That's why most people wash their cats in the driveway