Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
God drat, that writing is so aggressively bad that it's actually making me irritated. I can't pick which sentence irks me the most; they are all terrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

quote:

Never quit, look your opponent in the eye, and cross your fingers that if the screen doesn't hold, you still have the energy to run like the wind.

I mean, what!? :argh::kingsley::downswords:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

It’s me, the guy who laughs at his own dumb joke for 10 minutes.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

This is some next-level sad poo poo, Jesus.

quote:

This Troper got picked on alot, in middle school and high school. Totally ignored in college by vapid girls. But after he got his degree and became manager at the most successful Gamestop (Southeast region), there are loads of kids (and college students who have to answer to him. Cue Evil Laugh . . .

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Seventh Arrow posted:

My favourite troper tale was that one where the kid gets in a fight in shop class and the other kid swings a ruler at him; this has the effect of unplugging his earphones to some Nightwish tune or something and so now he very conveniently has his big action soundtrack going on.

edit: haha, found it

Oh gently caress me. This has to be a troll, right?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

I legit lol'd at the part where the other kid's family is not even made at our hero for killing their son, because let's face it, he had it coming.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1048727669674856448

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://mobile.twitter.com/TommyO1966/status/1065794417716592644

:confused:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

ilmucche posted:

I don't have a tv

Oh, word?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Zelder posted:

baby bourgeoisie

Mods, I’ve been so good. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Splicer posted:

It came from quora

We sold our truck six years ago. We just found out that the buyer never registered it in his name. He’s now been arrested for hit and run and possibly DUI. Are we responsible in any way?

1.1k upvotes

Literally came in here to post something from Quora, which to me at least, has been a hitherto undiscovered rich vein of STDH. (And holy cow, that is some wildly offensive but absolutely hilarious STDH.)

https://qr.ae/pvAcsj

quote:

What is the most inappropriate thing that happened to you in prison?

I went to jail for possession and within 10 minutes of walking in the pod and laying down a young thug wanna be told me to go beat on the glass and tell them to put me in a different pod. Little did he know I have been fighting my whole life so I laughed at him and he put his fists up so I head-butted him and shattered his nose and eye sockets. I was embarrassed because he was much smaller than me and I got in trouble.

After he went down his supposed friends looked at me and didn't do anything. I guess him and his friends of 18 year olds had been dominating the pod for a few months. I really felt bad because I should have just tried to defuse the situation and all it did was give me more time. So the guards took me out because they thought I wouldn't be safe in there. That was pretty embarrassing. But they put me with the old timers and it was all good.

Edit: Thank you for the likes. If there's one thing I can do it's fight. He definitely barked up the wrong tree. I wanted to stay in the cell so I could beat him up everyday and have him bringing me coffee every morning but like I said the guard thought I wouldn't be safe.
So they took me out and we went to the guard shack while they searched for another pod.

I thought maybe they were going to let me go. They asked me what my charges were and they told me I would most likely be released on my own accord in the morning. And given a court date. That didn't happen. Lol

I bet dollars to doughnuts that the real story is that this guy had his rear end kicked and had to have the guards come in and rescue him by transferring him to another pod. Bet on it.