Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Low Desert Punk posted:

an all-time classic

It's funny because the Beatles are just the Justin Bieber of the 60's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

King of Foolians posted:

Even if the potato story really happened (it didn't), I don't understand what the guy was planning to accomplish. In the story his girlfriend's family had the exact reaction he was expecting and his version of 'crap I kept digging myself deeper' just makes him look dumb. A better STDH would be claiming that he really did convince them he didn't know what potatoes were and hilarity ensuing.

quote:

My girlfriend (who let me tell you is only my 2nd girlfriend of all time) said I am "invited to dinner" with her and her parents. I was very aghast, nervous, and bashful to be invited to such a situation. But I knew it must be done.

"I was very aghast [...] to be invited to such a situation [dinner with girlfriend's parents]"

You know it's fake because you can imagine it being read by someone who thinks that being an eloquent story teller means using words and turns of phrases that make no sense like "invited to such a situation".

Gadzooks! how could a rapscallion such as myself find himself in such a perilous situation as this? Mayhap a bit of a jest might loosen their wickets.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Dejawesp posted:

Imgur loved this one.

Sources report they were able to prove he was imagining sex with the individual because of his facial expression

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
So I was was surfing the web and wanted to know about how long my HQL for Maryland would take to clear and I found myself on some gun forum. Idk why I stuck around but I was browsing around at some subforum that was about my specific area and found some post that was the most STDH entry I've found in the wild in some time.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=204051

quote:

Shot at in DC

Shot around is more accurate. Due to a landscaping emergency (a long story in its self) I was destined to be going to the Home Depot in the District near Brentwood and Rhode Island Avenue. Google sent me through the worst neighborhood possible in NE DC. Open air drug market between Montana and Brintwood Ave. via Soratoga Ave. Google put me in the middle of a war zone. After not finding what was promised to be at that Home Depot via their online inventory, I asked Google to send me to Lowe's in DC. Google sent me up Rhode Island Ave. and told me to turn right onto Montana Ave. At 4 PM just as I turned onto Montana Ave., a gunfight broke out among at least three thugs a half block up Montana Ave. at the drug market. At least a dozen shots fired with some going over the hood of my truck. A quick U turn and burning rubber out of there and up and away on Rhode Island Ave. I was lucky to not be shot by the black hoods running and holding their pants up with one hand and shooting with the other! A day after Christmas! What, did someone get a 9 under the tree?

In the District, you need a "good reason" to carry a handgun for self protection beyond the general "self defrense."

Well it looks to me that a "good reason" to need a gun for self defense in the District of Columbia is going to Home Depot or Lowes!

I will never go there again!

:thumbsup:

Normally I'd just let it go and let idiots be idiots, but he was very specific about a bunch of stuff so I went ahead and registered an account (I'm also a retard who wades into facebook comments, so yeah).

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=4703176&postcount=44

quote:

Hey OP, it's fine that you're racist, but could you please at least not make up fantasy stories about gunfights and warzones in DC. Especially the day after Christmas.

Here's the crime report from 12/25-12/27. One unarmed robbery. Nothing else.

There's 0 reported gun crimes in 1500 feet of that corner of Montana Ave, so no, a gunfight did not break out at "the drug market", which is a funny thing to call a church. This is supposedly where your shootout took place, correct? Near the corner of RI Ave and Montana?

So was the shootout happening on the lawn of the church? Or was it at the community center across the street? Or was it near any number of shops and such nearby that never reported gunshots despite "at least 12 shots" ringing out in broad daylight and this gang of drug dealer "black hoods" running with their hands on their pants?

It's a good thing we have people like you to spot these open drug markets. And, to think, they've been hiding right UNDER THE NOSE of the Fire and EMS station!

I'm sure I'll get banned or whatever for using the R word on a gun forum but it was cathartic.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

You should post the original quote in TFR and see how excited they get

:getin:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
After some back and forth, my post was deleted on the grounds that I "insulted other members".

And then everyone dogpiled to call me a libtard and tell me to "temper my dogs"

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Update, the mod told me he deleted my post because i insulted another member.

When I pressed the mod about what the insult was, he said I called the OP a racist, and said I was a loser and I should get over it.

I told him to do his job and moderate the forum, and now I'm banned. Everyone in the thread is cheering it on. This is Trump's America.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
place the spirals vertically and write across the paper

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
wow a whole lot of people in here trying to realize these fake stories

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
A CD is a piece of plastic with valleys etched into it to denote 1s and 0s and is not magnetic in any way

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
shit_that_didn't_happen.txt: Sir, I believe you’ve just been outwitted by a child

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
It's a collection of stories about large men having human feelings and fears, what a concept

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
cultural meme appropriation is the internet's holocaust

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

im the bad photoshopping

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
We age 30% slower, which is why I didn't hit puberty until 21 and have this massive Napoleon complex

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Uh that paper grading is about as believable as the grading of those portrait drawings of Steve "Sweaty Balls" Ballmer

Also the handwriting is too neat for a teacher. Teachers handwriting is typically somewhere between "Doctor's prescription" and "possibly hieroglyphics"

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Uh pretending not to care has always been cool, I mean look at Holden Caulfield

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Bogan King posted:

I can believe that. I've had people try mug me before and just looked at them and gone nope and that was all that was needed. I do live in a place where getting robbed at knifepoint is already rare and at gunpoint almost unheard of though so ymmv.

The stdh is coming from inside the thread

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
The prodigal stdh has returned

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Nobody reaches into a fish tank to pet a fish unless they're Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
You're allowed to return dead fish to the fish store??

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Thin Privilege posted:

Fake because it's called a logic board, not a motherboard. If this idiot actually repaired apple products he would know that. And don't say "well he said motherboard to make it clear what it was!"

Also I highly doubt any repair shop has legit parts or training to repair the inside of an iPhone, unless they are super sketchy and buy used phones off eBay. My scummy friend who has an apple-authorized repair shop sure as gently caress doesn't have any iPhone parts, and he is able to get parts directly from apple.

Also what phone repair shop has a receptionist

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Sounds like a pretty cool dude tbqh

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
drat my discretionary "Sports and Scientific Advancement" budget was spent on all Sports line items, sorry to all the cancer researchers out there I have let you down

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
My kid just wanted a wonder woman themed fidget spinner :shrug:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Hello father

Hello son

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Sounds like every movie where the cool suave main character meets with foreign dignitaries

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
I hate to be a stdh "well actually" guy but in high school we had a kid that was a diabetic and he was fiddling with his glucose reader under his desk and the teacher was like "what are you doing, put away that Gameboy" and he was like "it's my glucose meter, I'm a diabetic" and the teacher was red-faced and shook af

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

The Snoo posted:

ok

e: this post was shared on facebook as a screenshot of the post on facebook

Note the lack of a selfie with James

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

This is the Shakespeare of STDH - STDHespeare

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

kazil posted:

No one born in the last 50 years has been named Maggie

What about Maggie from walking dead?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: Whatever you’ve been smoking on break, you’d better toss it before I toss you.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

kimbo305 posted:

"oooh, this looks like a high quality lock in a sturdy door frame. I'm gonna have to charge a $125 difficulty fee"

More like "this guy seems like a chump, I'm gonna gently caress with him"

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Sounds like a huge bitch tbh

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Jerry Cotton posted:

A normal person would have just written Dvorak; I mean no-one says "I like Ludwig van Beethoven". Possibly he doesn't know Dvořák is pretty main-stream because he just Googled up composers.

e: What I mean is: he probably has never listened to Dvořák or at least doesn't know if he has.

The keyboard guy made music?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

brylcreem posted:

Insert your middle finger into the vagina, with your palm facing up, then bend the finger upwards. That's (supposedly) the G-spot.

:smuggo:

Your move, fictional story woman!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Catspergers

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Also it's standard police policy to tase and then shoot people who are in the process of committing suicide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

EmmyOk posted:

please don't post like this

Speaking from experience, it's easy to determine if a person or group of people are poo poo tippers or not, and crazy enough you don't have to use stereotypes to figure it out