Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

It didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

PYF poo poo That Didn't Happen: When Cloudcuckoolanders Collide

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

XDDD

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Winter Stormer posted:

This is just a joke. It's not even pretending to be anything else.

You'd be surprised but I've met people like that before and generally I've tried to avoid meeting them more than once

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

Yabba-Dabba-Doo-Doo!

Flawless thread title

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Kajeesus posted:

anime boob charts and insular pedo communities

Why are these phrases that have to exist

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

If you ever read something and it doesn't make any sense why someone would share that story it's probably that person's fetish and they're exhibiting it in a public forum

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

CannedMacabre posted:

But what if you hate Chaka Kahn? She is every woman. Than you HATE EVERY WOMAN by hating ONE WOMAN. :colbert:

Perfect for high-efficiency MRAs

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

And that song was.. Bohemian Rhapsody

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Shrek - Bohemian Rhapsody (feat. Albert Einstein)

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

What the hell is it with awkward nerds and musical theater

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

If you use "epic" as part of your name/logo/advertising/whatever I instantly hate you

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

quote:

I'm a big fat guy and I lost a lot of weight recently (170lbs), but still have a ways to go before I'd be considered in shape. I go to the gym for a couple of hours and 3 times a week. I have a trainer who pushes me hard and not being able to stand because my legs have nothing left is a common occurrence. I'm getting stronger every week, but still not able to bench a lot or do an actual push-up. About 45 minutes into my conditioning I look like someone turned a hose on me and I'm gasping for air like a drowning fish. I know I probably look ridiculous as I'm going into my fourth set of 15 and barely able to lift 70lbs worth of bar, let alone clean it above my head. But I don't care what it looks like as long as I'm doing it right. Anyway, these younger gentlemen about college age (I live in a college town) made some snide comments about me and I honestly didn't hear what was said. Although I did see them laughing about it while looking at me and of course that would make me feel self conscious.

HOWEVER, I hear this woman speak up. I'm pretty sure the ENTIRE gym heard her speak up. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?" came from right next to them and this somewhat older woman puts her workout on hold to start berating them. Then three large gentlemen came from the free weight section of the gym and started in on him too. The largest of the gentlemen (seriously looked like The Mountain) could be heard saying "I'd like to see you do ONE set of his workouts without stopping. I've seen his workouts and they are intense and go on forever." The college kids became embarrassed and decided to leave quickly. Afterwards all four of them came over and gave me big sweaty hugs to which I apologized for sweating all over them. I also thanked them for what they did.

Big thanks go out to the good people at the gym that are there for encouragement and fitness.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Xen Tricks posted:

What's sadder, a troper pretending to be a fire chief or an actual fire chief posting this on TV Tropes?

Yes

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Someone who names their kid Breonna probably actually did that

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Does the whole jock/nerd dynamic even exist anymore

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

What if there are jocks on the internet :tinfoil:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

So I'm here posting on my favorite kickass internet secret club and I'm just minding my business when suddenly a WILD JOCK approaches

Me: * minding my business *

Jock: "Did you just loving say something? You loving piece of poo poo. Shut up nerd. I hope you loving die. You'll never be as cool or as great as I am. I'm the best because I'm a jock. Do you see how best I am? Why don't you just kill yourself. I just exist as the author's personal strawman to relive high school trauma with on repeat on an internet echo chamber forever with other sad nerds that thought Toonami was the peak of American culture. Go gently caress yourself."

Little does he know that this Woobie is about to get a Crowning Moment of Awesome!

Me: "Is this the real life?"

Total Hottie: "Is this just fantasy?"

Albert Einstein: "Caught in a landslide.."

Jock: "No escape from reality!"

Then the jock becomes my bitch slave forever and I'm the most popular kid in school and Albert Einstein gets me THREE SCHOLARSHIPS to HARDVARD and the Total Hottie turns out to be FREDDIE MERCURY and he has the CURE FOR AIDS this entire time and we become SO CASH and and and and and and and and

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015