Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

goose fleet posted:

It didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Khazar-khum posted:

Emotionless

I'm sure it's more like "I'm ham with a side order of ham and then ham for dessert. Also I'm a weeaboo."

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 08:40 on Oct 25, 2021

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Indolent Bastard posted:

40 minutes, 30 if he's in good shape and runs for sport. I was melting down and my BF suddenly hung upside on me and I was flapping around for only 40 minutes before he showed up. Because calling a cab and staying on a cell phone while you are on the way over isn't "romantic" enough I guess.

Bullshit. The 4-minute mile is still a thing and that makes 40 minutes at the minimum if they have superhuman-level endurance and stamina.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Pretty much. Girls have a fascination with the idea that their cute idols could be secretly smooching on one another. I thought it was a fairly recent thing but my mum assures me that there was lots of theorising about whether the members of Skyhooks or Sherbert were totally hooking up with each other and how hot that would be when she was a teen, so :v:

Symons/Braithwaite slash fiction :barf:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
FAROOQ

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

:thejoke:

:confuoot:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
A herbal tonic for your flaccid boner

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

ibntumart posted:

I got a letter late last night saying they were going to take me to court. I'm pretty sure they've got nothing on me. All I did was take back what the stole. They were no longer clients, so didn't have a license for my software.

Should I say that I deleted the data remotely? (Which I can't actually do). What other proof do I need that I was in the right?

EDIT: A lot of you seem to be tech illiterate! I deleted MY OWN SOFTWARE, that they stole! I didn't steal anything, or delete anything not on the server. I didn't illegally access a computer, I removed stolen property from it!
[/quote]

I really really want this to be real and to see the fallout thereof :allears:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

That was the worst thing I've ever read

Same, including from chitolay12's posts

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

Is date rape so common everyone in a restaurant has personal experience with it?

:can:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Evilreaver posted:

Minor e/n shaden incoming:
While I was in mid/high school, I had a huge persecution complex that I could only see with the benefit of hindsight. If you asked 12-17 year old Evilreaver, he'd have said he was bullied every day. But it turns out I was the head of a huge clique of friends and was the envy of the school; turns out once your group gets past 80+ folks you're no longer the 'outcasts'. Most of those 'bullies' were people joking around to try to be pals (rather than making fun of me to my face). I keep getting notes from facebook/etc of people really excited to hear from me (plus one guy apparently gay for me ?? :confused: ??).

Long story short, hormones. Adolescence is poo poo

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Postal Parcel posted:

Wait, what is h***l? It's one too many for hell, unless there's a helll...

"halal"

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

In ten years hopefully we will all be dead and the earth reclaimed by nature

oldpainless more liek oldlifeless amirite

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Weatherman I'll pay you three internet dollars to follow oldpainless around for a day and post 'oldpainless more like old____less' every time he says something

I already do it for free :confuoot:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
And that police officer's name was

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

CannedMacabre posted:

I've never come across a vagina that didn't have the tamper-evident seal already broken.

grrrrrooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Xen Tricks posted:

I love that because he doesn't even name drop the series, even for things I know random names referenced don't usually make sense.

Also Otaku is an idiot anime nerd that occasionally goes outside, hikikomori is an idiot anime nerd that is terrified of the outside world and hasn't left their room in literal years, also known as NEET. Weird people online fetishize it and the ideal of being an entirely broken hermit person. Why, who knows :iiam:

No, NEET stands for "not in employment, education, or training" and is someone who is--wait for it--not in employment, education or training. There's overlap between the two groups (in that hikikomori are almost certainly NEET), but they're not the same thing.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

chitoryu12 posted:

I think some people suggested that the hikikomori phenomenon is due to the great pressure Japanese society puts on youth to succeed and excel above their peers while also following their superiors and not really rocking the boat in terms of societal change. Some people just crack under the pressure and become complete shut-ins.

I think the same thing is also one of the reasons Japan has such a high suicide rate.

I think some people should refrain from commenting on things they know neither jack nor poo poo about

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

A phone is a privilege, not a right.

oldpainless? More like oldphoneless HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: ^^^^^^^^^ BoyWhiz88 aren't you the goon who posted about working at Best Buy and talked about your Customers and Clients with a Capital C or somesuch?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

"I kicked a hot girl/black guy in the teeth"

Moooooooooooooddddddddsss

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Ytlaya posted:

Because the letter was written by the poster to put on the internet and they want to remain anonymous.

:thejoke:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

I figure putting in a random "fact" like that is seen as some way to prove the story.

oldpainess more like oldtrustless !

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jerry Cotton posted:

Sorry I meant "I like how".

This isn't YOSPOS

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Dreddout posted:

Everyone knows real badasses listen to ska.

"It's like a bunch of crows. SKAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

kangarookie more like oldpainless, amirite?