Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
As an educational professional who taught for ten years, I call fake because of the timing. She wouldn't have come up the punchline that quickly. If she did say it at all, it would probably come much later in the day after she'd had time to work it over in her mind.

e:

Shwoo posted:

Is this about Biden's inauguration?

Yes. You know, that thing that absolutely means everything to everyone in the world, regardless of where they live. (I'm not saying there isn't relief on a global scale or anything, but my generally nice and liberal coworker [here in Catalunya] expressed disappointment because he thinks Trump is better for the economy and fewer people will buy our game as a result of Biden's win. He is also a 30-year old virgin who once complained for ten minutes because his parents' housekeeper kept knocking down his Gundams, but my point is that non-American people aren't really that obsessed about it.)

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 12:11 on Jan 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

sorry, double post!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

gschmidl posted:

Also, if you look at the bottom of the image, the museum wasn't open on that day, a strong additional indication it's made up poo poo.

I apologize for missing it. Calm yo tits.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

gschmidl posted:

I wasn't trying to be antagonistic to you, sorry!

I'm sorry, I totally overinterpreted what you wrote because my boss has been a screaming dick to me all day and I'm being defensive. I'm sorry!

oldpainless posted:

Both of you shut up and calm down!

More like

ok sorry

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

AlbieQuirky posted:

She draws normal eyebrows on when she doesn’t want to be recognized. Source: used to patronize the same coffee shop as her here in the US. She usually got the vegan summer rolls.

I would applaud her if she managed to do vegan summer roll eyebrows.

Arivia posted:

ju klux klan rowling

*points wand at trans people* Envious Denialus! oh drat y it not work

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

bitch wtf do you think you use dry shampoo for?!??!??!?!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Telemaze posted:

The Vagisil dry spray is, in fact, meant to be dry shampoo for your "vaginal area" (as their website puts it.) I had to look this weird poo poo up cause I never heard of it.

That grosses me out so bad. Just because it's a carpet doesn't mean it needs a loving shampoo.

Seriously, even my julja is trying to collapse in on itself in protest.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

God can only care about one thing at a time :(

*GASPS* look who still exists!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

More like olddadless

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Captain Monkey posted:

hosed up thing to make fun of a person for.

oldpainless posted:

Same here and I had a gigantic family. Every other weekend my mom would introduce me to a new relative she met that night, all named Uncle Richard.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Corpse Biscuits is a pro-tier forums handle.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Customer service is entirely arbitrary as poo poo. I could be nice and helpful as gently caress back in my retail days but because I have a Barry White register people would perceive me as trying to be authoritative and since boomer rear end customers hate the idea of workers not being obsequious Igor rear end automatons it meant they would perceive me as being surly entirely on a whim, like every other assessment they make of retail workers.

I was always considered marvelous at customer service because I am the Shade Queen. There are so many Karens in Missoula, Montana whose half-mullets were singed without them being any the wiser.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Look, the most important thing is that bitch probably did look like Minecraft Steve.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Piell posted:

None, Rowling is a TERF, she would never allow a trans parent in her books

Avada kedavra *fans self*

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Was she Albert Einstein?!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I once had a coworker point at my stomach and shout "HURRY UP! HURRY UP!" in Korean at me in front of every single other teacher and admin at that school.

Last week, I was out to lunch with my parents and their friends and the male half of the couple kept asking why I don't have children until I had to say "I can't have children" in front of everyone just to shut him up.

Fuckin' men leave my poison womb alone, my loving god.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

They're afraid you won't make it to the toilet.

I'm not Kaitlin Bennett goddammit

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was thinking of the peanut brittle story but too tired to make the actual joke.

The Haier peanut brittle story?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Skwirl posted:

Is there literally a Joe Disney? I know Walt's nephew or whatever who was running the cartoons in the 80s was named Roy, so I wouldn't put it past them to name a kid Joe, but still.

Maybe it's a fake political character, like Joe the Plumber. Joe Disney walks around enforcing two-finger pointing and Disney magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I think I know why daddy left.