Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Twitch posted:

I tried to find the text of this one to copy and paste, but all I could get is an image of the original Tumblr post.

I wish I could draw the scene in my head that I'm imagining with this STDH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

"Furry art commission"

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I think anyone who claps in between words should be executed, it is the 9th level of obnoxious

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

The_White_Crane posted:

"The ninth circle of hell, Cocytus. Home of traitors, betrayers, and those who clap👏 between👏 every👏 word👏 of👏 a👏 sentence."

👏👹

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I have never been to a pet store that seemed animal friendly at all. If I was that fictional goldfish I would rather take my chances with the old man.

"Better to die and get flushed by a liver spotted old man than to live neglected in a fish concentration camp"

-Fishbert Goldstein

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The president is also far from empty inside; he is full of himself.

He's also full of malarkey if you ask me
-My 3 year old

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Pastry of the Year posted:

I can believe that someone who wanted to pay money for the movie Pixels was as dumb as a bag of doorknobs

I can't believe people buy dvds or blu rays

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Why even grow your facial hair out if it looks that bad

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Has anyone in the history of retail ever actually had someone insist they worked at a store even after telling them they don't. I don't believe it anytime I hear it. It's like the wilhelm scream of STDH

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

This thread is like a guilty pleasure of mine even though it makes me legitimately agitated. I can't figure it out.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

AlbieQuirky posted:

People have repeated their question to me after I told them I didn’t work at that place (usually the library for me). Sometimes I actually knew the answer, so I guess the joke was on me.

No person should work for free

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The dumb racist urban legend names are explicitly banned in that thread, and posts that are obviously just making fun of "ethnic" names are usually called out as racist. The thread has turned into a general purpose "unusual names" thread, good and bad.

Lets be honest, its a trash thread

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

NtotheTC posted:

I'm not sure I follow the implication but I appreciate the headsup I'll avoid C-SPAM

"I went and asked if they had any copies of *googles for smart people books" A Brief History of Time"

This one screams parody to me

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

Anarchist co-op coffee shop

Lol

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Yea I'm not buying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

She has become markedly more normal since having a baby. Last time I saw her was at a friend's wedding and the only STDH was that apparently the wait staff refused to understand her on purpose and outright ignored her when she said she wanted milk for her toddler.

But I have a lot of stories about this girl from like ten years ago. A LOT. Like how she had thirteen million dollars (she was very wealthy, but not that wealthy), and she had adopted a baby from a friend who was white trash and worked at Sonic and did meth so she literally just TOOK THE BABY (the kid exists, but we think she's just the godmother or a friend of the family, because he definitely doesn't live with her) and her name means something in French (it doesn't). Also she speaks Tagalog (she doesn't) and her dad was the chief of police (no). One time, we sat down to dinner when all of a sudden she takes her phone out of her pocket and (not pressing buttons or anything) just screams NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MONEY into it and then threw it into her purse. Again, no button or anything. Then she refused to talk about it all night.

Most of the weird stuff she says is easily disproved by Google and she is an extremely wealthy and successful person, so we're really not sure where this behavior comes from.

e: I actually don't know how to get a hold of her anymore, in answer to your actual question.

Sounds like STDH that you know this STDH person. Very meta