Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

Primetime posted:

When you're trying to impress 14 year olds who don't cook for themselves you don't get called out for the fact that spaghetti takes like 10 minutes and zero effort to make

May your marinara never cling to your spaghetti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

Fathis Munk posted:

I did a quick google but her tumblr has disappeared :smith:

I remember a bunch of that stuff got posted into an old GBS tumblr thread but that has been closed for a while and apparently I removed it from my bookmarks.

Found this, I assume it's her, but it's pretty inactive.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

It's all about quantity, but a gentleman like you wouldn't be interested in our wholesale prices.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

How do you keep milk from curdling?

UHT milk, but there's no demand for it because it's shite.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

It's me, I'm the idiot responding to lies, but most of those aren't in SOWPODS or even their previous versions. EOWA is particularly egregious since the author* probably means EUOI, they even have the definition mostly right.

*ist

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

The Room?

Also I'm doing it, I'm going to give an anecdotal example; way back when Blair Witch Project was out, at the ending when the camera faded to black and the cinema was quiet, someone shouted "MIKE!" and everyone had a little laugh. There you go then thanks

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

Póg mo thóin translates to kiss me arse, so the dude is describing a time he attempted to sexually assault a tourist

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

AlbieQuirky posted:

I did that exact thing, too, but I was talking to myself

Geez, M. Night Shyamalan makes this look easier than it is :sweatdrop:

But AlbieQuirky wasn't a stupid ugly bitch

WHAT A TWIST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

Dreamchat: I have twice in my life woken up convinced a dream was true. In one case I'd spent a year at a different uni, and I had incredibly vivid, familiar memories of the place - the building, the lecture rooms, friends, nights out, the lot. None of it was real. Shook me for a while.

The other I was utterly convinced a friend was dead, and had been for a while, to the extent I had to call them just to verify they weren't.

Brains are weird.