Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm 6'2 with a completely average body type and I still weigh about 215. Only tiny dudes are gonna ride it.

That's well into overweight and not terribly far from obese. That's not a completely average body type in any sane place. You should (likely, depending how you're built) weight between 160 and 190.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t know if this is fake, but it’s from a group for single-sided deaf people and is written exactly the same way the parent types and seems to be awfully suited to the way the group talks collectively.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m a very good person

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Plasma donation money paid for my food and gas my first time through college. $65/week total. My paycheck was $20 more than my bills monthly, and I saved that $20 up for regular car maintenance.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Person suggests drinking water; responses paraphrased: “lmao that’s nonsensical, what is your problem with diet soda my dude?? It’s not even that bad for you”

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm sorry, what?

Movie amnesia is mostly horse poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Tourettes gets kind of the same movie treatment. For probably the most inaccurate portrayals of each, check out Deuce Bigalow. I mean, the movie is pretty funny, but I think a lot of people didn't get that it was being overplayed for humor and ask people with tourettes why they aren't constantly screeching about cocks and balls.

Yes. Though I do like the fact that those few people that do have vulgar verbal tics in real life have “coprolalia” which basically literally translates to “poo poo-talking”

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Hope that Bulbasaur went to the doctors for some antibiotics because human bites are the #1 worst bites for getting mad infected, even if they don't appear to break the skin.

I saw someone with a foot rotting off two days ago because

1) some meth head bit him on the (extremely disgusting) foot and caused cellulitis

2) he was a non-compliant diabetic and didn’t have the circulation down there to fight any sort of infection

He would have lost that foot anyway, but eh. The guy waited until the infection was really putrid and I don’t know how he’s not already septic and getting delirious. Fair shot he still will go septic and maybe die based on what I’ve seen in the past

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Sgt. Nicholas Angel

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I love libraries. Who is the comedian that has the bit about how good libraries are and how little anyone uses them or cares about them while people are also buying millions of books

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What a loving STROKE

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yes, I am a huge rape apologist

...MODS!!!!?!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Comments from a (fictional) job-quitting video

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

CordlessPen posted:

I'm guessing a handlebar à la Sam Eliott

The handlebar is the one that curls up on the sides like every hipster that uses facial hair in place of a personality has. It’s one of the few mustaches I haven’t seen Sam Elliot wear

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hail the fallen

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Gone that fast. Presumably due to the call outs

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

My grandma, Landerig.

Doesn’t say neutral, friend

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t know what a screaming dick looks like

somebody illustrate it

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jovaries

Jendometrium

Jysterectomy

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

She needed to hide her nazi shitspeak a little better because too many people know that small children aren’t being vaccinated yet

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

They misspelled recant at the end

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Get a mold if you have a specific shape in mind.

It got plenty of mold without my help

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I have a dream most nights. It starts on a playground. There's kids swinging, laughing, dogs barking, butterflies just flapping their little wings. And then you hear a rumbling, and over the horizon comes a black cloud and it's made of cancer and pus. And it starts sweeping over the playground and everyone starts screaming and clawing their eyes and pulling at their hair, and saying "Help! What do we do?" And you know what happens next? Out steps me wielding the biggest loving shotgun you've ever seen in your whole life. And you know what I do? I blow every loving thing away. And I am getting God's work done. When it's all over and the dust has settled, the whole world gathers below me and they say, "Thank you, Ronnie, thank you for helping, being a great man and doing this for us." And you know what I say? "You don't need to thank me. I'm just a guy with a gun. I'm just a cop."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Learning to pick locks to be cool is like slip n sliding into the furnace of a steam boat to lower your body temperature