Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I was actually stationed up north where they hold Cold Response and there for sure were some americans there who seemed like they never even heard of snow before. Don't know about any snowballfights with children but the rest of the ineptitude in that stdh seems kinda plausible to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Christmas Present posted:

We don't call utes "trucks" we call them "kids" or "teens", depending

(kindhearted lol at a 'you guys say stuff weird' coming from someone living in British Texas)

British Texas sounds like it'd be the worst place in the universe

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Josef bugman posted:

Lets just put the bone church in here before anyone asks about it:

Sedlec Ossuary

In the basement they keep fallen angels.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This is obviously a joke.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

CellBlock posted:

It's definitely not a number, but typographically, it's just a sideways 8, which is a digit. :haw:

This checks out, I just flipped my screen and turns out it's true.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hoping its true.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: There's no page for Rape The Dog

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

My grandma told me the year before she died that she low key hosed german soldiers during the occupation of norway in exchange for cigarettes and candy, at 16. Grandma...

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

eating only apples posted:

I appreciated this.

I've always wondered if that bit was scripted or improv, cracks me up every time.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

But the tuba is the wacky instrument...

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Uh no such mundane considerations have been left behind by these woke as gently caress preschool age children

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

all wives love gal gadot

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Megera posted:

I was a ride operator at Disneyland. If a seat wasn't working or had gross fluids, we put a cover over it and called Maintenance or a Custodian respectively to fix those.

It's truly amazing how each sentence is stdh

I worked at epcot and no character or random cast member would ever approach or touch or engage a guest unless your manager was literally perched on your shoulders giving you direct orders to do so. These disney stdh's make me irrationally mad.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Not really funny unless you are familiar with the characters, I think.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I genuinely enjoyed all of Achewood.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Idiot regressives aren't known for their wit.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I am like 98% sure a high school or college over in the ol US of A used the webcams on their school laptops to view and take photos of their students. What possible reason could you have to not cover the camera on your laptop at this point is my thinking.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Whitlam posted:

Genuine question but if this is the case (which I don't doubt) then how in the gently caress is it legal to sell these as food? Is this just a "muh freedums" thing?

America

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I am having trouble trying to figure out a way that contractors hired to remodel presumably private homes have a rule that they can steal whatever they find in the walls of the homes theyre hired to remodel, like what the gently caress.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This is the most infuriating thread ever on these dead and gay forums.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

"have no background knowledge relating to that holiday" gently caress off

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lot of hot takes on internationally successful DC film Wonder Woman, in this here stdh thread.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This thread turned extremely bad with language chat.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That is unbelievably gross.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Scott Adams burned the poo poo outta his mother

lmao

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

The all-caps, period after every word ending of this one reminds me of another STDH. It was Dr. Who related and involved chick sleeping in her car, being woken up by her ringtone which was the noise that his ship makes, so she pretended to by the Dr. and all flabbergasted that she was a female (which I guess dates the STDH now, since that's a thing that happened on the show?) anyways I'm pretty sure it ended literally the same way. BEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE.

Yeah, some lady fell asleep in her car at the airport for some reason, and a bunch of nerds heard her doctor who ringtone and totally believed she was the doctor you guys for realsies. It was utterly sickening.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

These stories are all bad and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lolling at the dude who made up for a life of crime by joining the US military for three tours in the middle east

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Here in Norway all theaters are sorta lovely but at least have reserved seats. When I lived in Florida, at the multiplex or whatever, 99% of the theaters were beyond lovely and no reserved seats, except for the luxury dine-in theater which had reserved seats, huge rear end recliners with tables and alcohol serving. It was like a miniature society really, with the poor huddled masses in their lovely cheap seats and the lucky 1% in their comfortable recliners.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Noooooooooo

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

the only good twitter person is dril. and also this https://twitter.com/SeanRMoorhead/status/966427997447180288 everyone else on twitter are poo poo.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

theres literally no amount of blood that can make Phil "lithe" or "supple" and your usage of these terms re: prince philip sickens me.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

you can "only" spend 1440 dollars on funko pops EXCEPT for all these weeks when you can spend unlimited dollars on funko pops. Thats a good contract

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

You can just say 72 virgins you know.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

This whole thread reeks of STDH, like it's believable at first but then just cascades into Bigpeeler lite fiction.

https://twitter.com/laurenthehough/status/1020020150278467585

Twitter must be the worst way to post a story. No loving way am I clicking through all that poo poo.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

«Goldfish are not beginner fish» lmfao

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I have a few friends 30 or above who not only say lol irl but like obscure twitch meme emojis

«drat that was ezclap»
What?
«Monka giga brah»

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

CordlessPen posted:

Anyway, I think a more important question would be "what is accomplished by faking a letter that states, correctly, that I made a bad joke to absolutely no avail or effect"?

your pals on reddit might think you're wicked cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Man that stuff just pisses me off with how stupid and masturbatory it is.

Like, I'm a left-leaning gay jew of poor character. I would shamelessly impersonate dead people at the polls or get bussed in to fake a protest or crisis act for a fake gun-grabber shooting for those sweet, sweet Soros bucks, or just the advancement of my agenda. I WISH that world was real.

yeah, I've been waiting for years for the UN agenda 21 one world government to recruit me

honestly I'd do the work for free