Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

I'm ready to be proven wrong, but there's only a slim chance this show is good past the first episode. Well, good enough given everything else this season.

I am supremely excited to officially announce that you are friggin wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Level Slide posted:

DJ Big Master Fry was the best part of the first episode, so I was worried the quality would drop off once he stopped showing up. I'm glad to say that the second episode held itself quite well in his absence.

It's better than the first, wider cast and some really good va performances.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The dance scene was pretty cool too, I hope all the sets he does have that stylized breakdown happen.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol the sample hip hop record was low end theory, in the quick mix part

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I really want the full cut of Rainy Lenny (Agetarou Mix)

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 20:32 on May 8, 2016

• Locked thread