Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

DeepQantas posted:

- Multiple boks... 10 meters... nine...
- That can't be, that's inside the farmhouse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i do not own a bok flock but i have friends that do, one of whom has 10 and they have a nasty pecking order so when the omega bok, affectionately named gobbles, gets really hosed up he brings it inside for a few days to heal up

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nugget is my favorite

i am emotionally invested in nugget

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nugget 4 lyfe

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i hope nugget is doing well

sleep tight nugget

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I may have had too much to drink last night and painted some nugget fan art:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nugget please forgive me

:ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
gently caress you, i'm going to make some more nugget fan art but it will be nugget killing and eating you and your family

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i said i'm going to paint multiple pictures of nugget taking revenge on his poor human owners and murdering them as only a chicken is wont to do

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm so angry I can't even hold my paintbrush right now

literally shaking

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Noctiluca posted:

uh oh my funny meme joke has caused an anger

byob has had a dark history with chicken threads

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

I was googling to see what a thousand dollar egg was, and this rear end in a top hat came up:

http://theduncangroup.com/blog/the-six-thousand-dollar-egg

I am glad he eventually let his wife eat breakfast after what reads like 40 minutes of yelling about an egg.

for eons now chickens have been tearing us apart...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*crying and wiping the snot from my upper lip while slamming my fist on the bar repeatedly* "i want my $2 egg!... i'm such a good customer Natalie! why are you doing this to meeeeeee!??!? Goddamn you Hillstone Restaurant Group goddamn you all to hell!"

*restaurant erupts into applause when i finally leave*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
c-funk

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
these are some of my friends chickens:

my dog is very fond of chickens and likes hanging out with them:

i sat down and chilled with the chickens and the hound and then when i left i realized my pants were wet because i had been sitting in chicken poo poo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

I did it, I got boks

2 for now, rhode island reds about 4 months old - they're living outside and taking care of themselves but they still make cheep cheep noises :3:
they should start laying in about 2 months

they're very social they walk around the yard together as a bok squad and when one of them gets distracted by something and then notices she's gotten far away from the other she runs over really fast to rejoin her sis again :kimchi:

no name yet but one is sweet and docile and the other is feisty in a fun way, any name thoughts?

also we're going to get a therd berd as soon as we can find a silkie

yessss :)

good luck

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my name suggestions would be Artemis and Minerva

and good luck with your pecking order once your flock grows larger

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so how are artemis and minerva doing?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

there are hawks and peregrines around sometimes, that's why i only let them out of their totally meshed-in run under supervision :ohdear:

*chicken explodes into a ball of feathers behind you as you hit post*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
My dog loves chickens. Even the local turkeys don't mind him when he's out in the yard and they are grazing in the fresh grasses.

• Locked thread