Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

those coups look like a million boks

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Please be careful friends and trust fluffieduckie. When I was young I used to have ducks and chickens. I thought they would be secure enough but raccoons are crafty and killed them all. Not to be a downer but please practice safe bok'ing.

Senior Management

The restaurant should have given the guy an egg but how weird and out of touch do you have to be to go to the store and stand triumphantly in font of the eggs. I can just imagine him being super smug with his wife hiding her face as a bunch of small children laugh at the egg man. He is wearing a cape and everything.

Senior Management

alnilam posted:

Day 22: The boks appear to have accepted me as their leader. When I let them out of their run in the evening while i'm home, any time I walk to a place in the garden to gather veggies or something, they rush after me and then hang out hunting bugs/weeds in my vicinity. If I walk to another part of the garden, they follow again. If I go inside, they go back to doing their own thing. Pepper, who is the leader while I am away, appears to be as loyal as Penelope. But I must keep a careful eye on her - a bok as clever as she is never content being second-leader for long...

please take out a bunch of loans and invest in professional camera equipment and also David Attenborough so that you can make a Bokumentary.

Senior Management

My dad told me that when he was a kid he had chickens and one of them liked to land onto of his mother's head when she came out of the house.

Senior Management

I used to have one but it murdered all of the strawberries in the garden.

Senior Management

you could look into heated watermajigs for your boks. I have used them for outdoor pets for many a years armed only with an extension cord and an outdoor outlet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I know you may be upset that your chickens are tiny but fear not they will get bigger with time.

• Locked thread