Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
there's some lies here I have to clear up;
- Popcorn is top bok, she gives Pepper a lot of poo poo but Pepper is honestly dumb for taking it cos she's so much bigger than Popcorn and has a pointier beak
- Nugget is chillest bok, probably cos she's yet to get her "fuq u I got an egg to lay" feels yet
- I didn't eat the egg it's sitting in an egg cup in the kitchen cos it is the "thousand dollar egg"
- Egg could still be a tiny burglar, will update when new info comes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
i am everywhere no one is safe

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
pls take

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
it is the middle of the day, Nugget is pecking things

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
update: nothing new with egg, still not letting my guard down, I don't trust it. No new eggs today. The boks don't like celery or quinces but they love grapes.

Breakfast Dorito posted:

unfortunately i am in :australia: so i suspect the site may not be of much use to you, also my sister is asleep so I cannot ask her (but will in the morning)

I got it from Coops and Cages, they delivered it flat pack and we made some alterations to make it sturdier and safer.

Noctiluca fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Apr 18, 2016

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle

Luvcow posted:

I may have had too much to drink last night and painted some nugget fan art:

this looks nothing like Nugget never speak to me or my wife again

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey hey hey he said he was drinking and in his defense we don't have quality up close pictures of these boks so he had to work from his imagination

let me fix that

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle

this Nugget

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
this is their home where they live

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
uh oh my funny meme joke has caused an anger

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
it's okay you have a better photo to work from now

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
Luvcow I have just been informed by a certain DORITO that he misnamed my precious boks in the first photo and you in fact have painted a fan art of Popcorn. As such, I take back my initial reaction, your fanart looks just like Popcorn, I love it.

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
Some sort of animal tried to dig into fort bok, fortunately fort bok has strong defences and they were unsuccessful. I think it was foxes.

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
but then how would I get the eggs

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
the foxes have already started the digging I mean I may as well

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
the artistic license being used with my bok is wild

bitch rear end Popcorn hasn't laid another egg yet. I gave her grapes and everything. Unbelievable.

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
Hahahaha, my dad refers to the egg as the $1000 egg because the coop, supplies and chickens all up cost about $1000 aud.

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle

MrWillsauce posted:

if I had a chicken I would name him captain peckhard

chickens are girls usually

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
the use of the pronoun him was the talking point

Noctiluca

sparkle sparkle
we got another egg today :)

Adbot