Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

please insititute a complex moat and barbed wire defense system around your boks :ohdear:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

hey hey hey he said he was drinking and in his defense we don't have quality up close pictures of these boks so he had to work from his imagination

FluffieDuckie

what?

FluffieDuckie

who would have thought we would have had drama in the chicken thread

FluffieDuckie

Adiabatic posted:

this bok thread is a rollercoaster of emotion

I'm glad we can all be friends again and say nice things about boks :love:

FluffieDuckie

This is where I remind you that a moat may be beneficial

Also badass

FluffieDuckie

maybe you need some chicken armour

FluffieDuckie

like this but for chickens

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

they look.. .delicious :twisted:

:redass:

FluffieDuckie

this made me very happy. i only buy free range chicken eggs and i'm going to pretend they all have huge pastures of rolling hills and shade trees to hang out in

(do not shatter that illusion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i'd be an awful bok mom because if it got down to like 40 degrees they'd be hanging out in the house with me by the fire

then they'd forget they were boks and i'd just have a bunch of messy loud dogs running around and no one would be laying any eggs

• Locked thread