Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

did you know? different people enjoy different activities

also schrader valves are trash, presta are substantially better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

usb-c is bad

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

yard salad posted:

I have presta valves and Schrader valves and my pump works on both :shrug:

same but the presta is vastly superior I only use the Schrader for the dumb football needle

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

pretty sure this thread is now a honeypot thread for bikechat

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I love this little test. It's great watching keypresses in real time. But, I'm not sure about the N-key Rollover.

I am using a Filco Tenkeyless MX Black mechanical keyboard. I came with USB as standard and the purple PS/2 adapter to plug into the 'legacy' PS/2 port on the mobo.

I wasn't happy with that so I modded it out to a dedicated PS/2 connection on the mobo instead of PS/2 by adapter.

I feel it works better. More direct some how. I can't really explain the difference but it feels more snappy it that makes sense.

Just my two bits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

my Microsoft sidewinder x4 can do everything at once

• Locked thread