Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

OldAlias posted:

there has been an uptick in """LSD"" deaths in recent times. this isn't a result of LSD, but rather research chemicals like the nbome family. this chart may lump those things in, but it's more likely no thought at all was put into crating it

a group of 'experts' were asked to rate each drug on a 1-100 scale for various criteria. e.g.: "Community: Extent to which the use of a drug creates decline in social cohesion and decline in the reputation of the community." then they decided on arbitrary weights for each criteria and merged them all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

JewKiller 3000 posted:

i started this job 6 months ago and i have not hooked up my work exchange account to my phone or my home computer. so far, nothing bad has happened. gonna see how long i can keep this up

lol if u so much as consider work after 5pm

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

deathbed tweets

deathbed snapchat

deathbed tinder

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

I seriously learned the secrets of the universe on acid but hosed if i wrote em down

it's nice to know they're there, though

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Stymie posted:

people die from diarrhea quite frequently, it's a worldwide medical concern

#1 killer of children worldwide iirc

PleasingFungus posted:

a group of 'experts' were asked to rate each drug on a 1-100 scale for various criteria. e.g.: "Community: Extent to which the use of a drug creates decline in social cohesion and decline in the reputation of the community." then they decided on arbitrary weights for each criteria and merged them all together.

i don't get the human obsession with quantifying everything as "better than" or "worse than"

like asking "which drug produces more harm?" has got to be like wine tasting, where if you ask the same person twice in a row on different days you get different answers

or like motorcycle helmets, where all the different manufacturers like to brag about their exclusive unique patented safety features, but real world crash data only shows that "any helmet is better than no helmet" and "any full-face helmet is better than any open-face helmet." any differences more detailed than that are random and situational

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hahaha wow i just quoted both stymie and pleasingfungus in a single post. that was super lovely of me

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

hahaha wow i just quoted both stymie and pleasingfungus in a single post. that was super lovely of me

You're banned, bitch

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

deathbed tweets

deathbed snapchat

deathbed tinder

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
yo i am legit worried about how to let friends who i mostly talk to online know that im dead

i know theres deadswitch email services, but im lazy and forgetful and will probably accidentally trigger it multiple times until it just becomes a crying wolf type deal and they won't know that's actually the real deal

my one consolation to all this is that when im dead i probably won't give a gently caress about letting people know. gonna be too busy getting my ethereal dick wet

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
I refuse to believe that there's any sort of metric or weighting that can make weed look more harmful than ket.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

like asking "which drug produces more harm?" has got to be like wine tasting, where if you ask the same person twice in a row on different days you get different answers

only we can have real data on drugs., almost as if some of us report ifnormation to oeope

GoldenTeeth posted:

I refuse to believe that there's any sort of metric or weighting that can make weed look more harmful than ket.

its complex for sure but weed is far more insidious of a drug than most believe. not necessarily worse, just more insidious

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

honestly this doesn't strike me as particularly more weird than those old pictures of families posing with their recently-deceased loved ones

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
trust me mate i'd rather tell you about my polyamorous dad lifestyle than dump on stymie, but my lady loving days will continue for infinity, stymie needs punished now

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol if you're not already dead

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

honestly this doesn't strike me as particularly more weird than those old pictures of families posing with their recently-deceased loved ones

the duckface/myspace angle puts a layer of stank on it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully my friend, I'd like like to think in would use emoji in that message. But only the good emoji elike Googles, none of that Samsung shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

thanks, this was the one i was looking for

• Locked thread