Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Poil posted:

Yes! And we especially need the ability to create a massive hologram of the main character on the top of the ship complete with flags swaying in the wind and of course to force feed the appropriate sound effects, such a flags flapping, into the speakers of any nearby vessels or stations.
Well, if we are going to have a proper manifest destiny going against the natives of the Andromeda galaxy, then you need a decent setup. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Malah posted:

Modern Tuchanka is what happens when there aren't ammo limitations on the Cain. Please nuke responsibly. :pcgaming:
Nah, the description of the Cain mentions that there's not a single radioactive component to the payload, so fire away!

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
There are plenty of ways in which ME2 could have been improved but it still have, by far, one of the best endgames in an RPG. I just love how it manages to build up the atmosphere of assaulting a superior foe in it's own nest with your band of misfits, and if you play your cards right, get out like a big guddamn hero.

Few games have managed to pull that one off satisfactory.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Kurieg posted:

He's a bad judge of integrity/character, his team only got killed off because someone betrayed him. He's still a pretty good squad leader.
Yeah, he ran a pretty tight crew on Omega for a long time, killing off the gangs. I always felt that it would have been far more interesting if his team had been alive when we arrived to recruit him.

Zaeed on the other hand is a loving death sentence for anyone under his command, seriously, didn't people catch on to the fact that every story of his ends with "and then my team was wiped out and I was the only one standing. Hey, I might actually be a lovely leader!"

Sylphosaurus fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 25, 2017

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Kurieg posted:

Also I just found out that ME:A will be receiving absolutely zero single player DLC and they'll address the gigantic "DLC HERE" plot hook in one of the comics, probably. maybe.

Which is just disappointing.
I will never understand Biowares great love for shoving a veritable crapload of plotpoints and lore into comics and books but I guess their writers want something to do on a rainy day.

Ok, they are a hell of a lot cheaper than producing extra DLC or adding more content into the main game but it will be a cold day in hell before I bother to buy one of the tie-in media for Mass Effect or Dragon Age.

Sylphosaurus fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 22, 2017

• Locked thread