Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Thesaya posted:

I interpreted it as her being higher tier. The top people of racist, "We are just defending our own/our country/culture" organisations can't afford to let it slip that they are just as racist as the low level "I hate everyone not like me" people.

Illusive man is trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
No ring.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I appreciate what they tried to do with Aria's dialogs. I really do. Movies don't tend to have cut back and forth 2 camera dialog unless they're particularly lazy and uninteresting.

But, there's also sorts of weirdness like dialog loops causing you to sit down at the end of a sentence, then stand up to start the next one and it's so awkward.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I'm sorry SP, that's awful. :(

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

SubponticatePoster posted:

That and the fact that even parts of a reaper can cause indoctrination. I'm sure that the giant space turd is completely safe and nothing bad would happen from people running around inside it :downs:

Shep's choice should have boiled down to either Paragon "this is way too dangerous to leave intact because it's going to indoctrinate anyone who spends more than a couple hours inside it plus you're a power-hungry rear end in a top hat" or Renegade "eh, Cerberus workers are disposable and you're a power-hungry rear end in a top hat (which we need)."

Doesn't the illusive man get indoctrinated no matter what you choose

• Locked thread