Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberndorf
Oct 20, 2010

I usually play pretty goofy-two-shoes, and I decided I'd be bad cop during Thane's loyalty mission. Damned shame the was the one time Paragon was straight up funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberndorf
Oct 20, 2010

I am embarrassingly bad, with not a lot of resources or classes, but I'll give it a whack when the time comes.

Oberndorf
Oct 20, 2010

SubponticatePoster posted:

One of the great things about ME3 MP is that you can do just fine on high difficulties with starter classes as long as you know what you're doing. Plain ol' HuDept will wreck poo poo on gold because of the combo system. You're barely firing a weapon at all.

It's that pesky "knowing what you're doing" that kills me.

• Locked thread