Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paused
Oct 24, 2010
I eagerly await your drinking game lps after this of Sonic and/or Megaman to finish the bottles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Yeah, my condolences SubponticatePoster.

I always wanted to try Malibu, so Ill give a toast to your Mom rather Butts Shepard. Raised you, so I guess the collectors would be a breeze.

All the best.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

Inferior posted:

The worst thing about the Suicide Mission is that you can get everyone out alive. It's built up as almost certain death, but turns into just another day at the office for Shepherd and the Gang. It would be more interesting, I think, if you always lost some people along the way, with your choices defining who and how many.

I definitely see your point, but real life provides lots of damned if you do, damned if you don't moments. When you're relaxing it's nice to be able to end up a the big goddamn hero who fixes everything despite impossible odds.

Makes me wonder how many players imported their first playthrough Shepard from ME1 to 2 to 3; where 'non perfect' results are almost guaranteed. I'd assume rightly or wrongly the majority of players who imported previous game saves would import repeat playthroughs where everything went a-ok.

Quick edit; If your following the 'Deus EX; Human revolution' thread, it provides a decent example of having your cake and eating it on the issue. Last weeks update provided the 'big moral choice' bit of the DLC... and there is third option where everyone wins, but chances are you're never going to figure it out first playthrough. That first time, chances are, you're going to have to pick the lesser of two evils, and promptly feel bad for it afterwards. On the next playthrough, you're probably going to find the the ting and save everyone, and feel like a badass. Every playthrough after that though in the back of your mind you're going to recall in the back of your mind at least that impossible choice and think what you'd do if that third choice wasn't there.

Paused fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jul 11, 2017

Paused
Oct 24, 2010

SubponticatePoster posted:

Well, that's the LP kids. Sorry this one took so long, it's about half the length of DAI but took 5 months more. Now that I have a new laptop updates won't be quite so goddamn painful. I'm off to vacay tomorrow, will be gone for 3 weeks, but can still shitpost from another country so feel free to keep discussion going.
Hey, come on now, hardly the smoothest year for you. Great LP; you made at least I proud of the adventures of Butts Shepard despite all you had going on.
Have a great holiday; looking forward to your inevitable return!

• Locked thread