Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Rule number one, don't get me killed.
Main thing to remember is that Cerberus is highly distrustful of nonhumans and vice versa due to their pro-human, boot-on-the-rest-of-the-galaxy ambitions, and that Cerberus is pretty broadly [and appropriately] considered an extremist terrorist organization. So yeah, it's gonna have trouble with outsourcing, mostly getting people who they have leverage on, fanatic loyalists, or misguided idealists convinced that all the bad stuff is just slander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Yeah, Renegade in ME1 was pretty much "Herpderp I'm a racist fuckwit because Bioware needed a mind-bogglingly Evil option", Renegade in ME2 and 3 got a tuning up to be MOSTLY equally valid, just leaning towards "I don't have time to play NICE" instead of Paragon's "I'd like it if we didn't all have to be dicks to each other, 'k?"

As such it's a lot more fun, especially with the interrupt system ME2 introduced.

Nekomimi-Maiden fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 1, 2016

Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
We need a wizard Lizard in our squad. Sooner you can get him, the better.

• Locked thread