Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!

Larger version

Explanation of the joke for those who aren't way, WAY too familiar with the I.T. industry (see the "Example symptoms" section).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!
I'm rather annoyed that Shepherd never gave the best reason for blowing up the facility: "Do you really think Reaper technology won't have some kind of backdoor in it to let them take it over? If we try to use this to make our own Reaper, we'll just be making weapons for them to use against us." There was even that one mission where we saw the video logs of the Cerberus research team slowly losing a battle to keep the Reapers (or was it the Geth?) from taking over the tech on the facility -- and that was human tech, where the Reapers didn't start with an unfair advantage of having created the tech in the first place.

Feels like the writers missed the obvious, here.

• Locked thread