Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
I can't believe Pressley is dead, he was my favourite NPC on the Normandy, I will always remember the way he used to stand there and do absolutely nothing until the very end of ME1 where he showed up during the Ilos intro to yell dramatically, that was his finest and only hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

grack posted:

Brings me to my first real complaint about this game: Why in the gently caress do like half of your squadmates not wear armour? Jacob is supposed to be a career soldier and a combat veteran and he more or less runs around in a space onesie with shoulder pads. Miranda's outfit looks like it was spray painted on.

At least they have clothes, Jack is naked from the waist up, aside from some sort of strap over her breasts.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

skoolmunkee posted:

There's a lot of non specified crew on the ship though. I always thought the named few you meet are just kind of representative.

I was usually more puzzled about what all those stations on the CIC area are for. How much sitting in chairs poking at screens can a ship need?

The Illusive Man has unlimited amounts of money and he's going to waste as much of it as possible!

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

J.theYellow posted:

Oh look, it's a human merc! :haw:

I believe the Blue Suns are primarily a human merc group.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

It was supposed to be a big reveal for Garrus being back and also Jack being a woman but the game's trailers spoilt the whole thing, as trailers love to do.

Don't watch video game trailers kids.

• Locked thread