Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

SubponticatePoster posted:

Next update's ingredients:
Whiskey (or whisky)
Ginger ale
Orange bitters

A note on the bitters: They can be hard to find if you don't have a decent liquor store and can be a bit expensive. If you're lacking bitters then either pull a long piece of rind from an orange (use a paring knife and don't cut into the white pith part as it tastes lovely) or use a microplane if you don't mind a bit of texture in your drink.

Or make your own bitters by using the vodka from last time. Peel the rind of an entire orange or two (You want this super strong) and put them in a bit of vodka, the amount really doesnt matter so long as it is the minimum needed to cover the rinds. Now either leave to stand and by the time the episode is out bam you got bitters.

If you are well stocked and also have a hobby chemist/distiller setup:
Get your orange rinds, cardamom, caraway and coriander (omit if you have that soapy coriander gene) and stick all that lovely stuff with vodka in your reflux tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

URGH that's worse

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ah jack and coke.
The drink of the tastelessly edgy

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

To capture the taste of St.Germain, and save yourself a bunch of cash, Vodka and your favorite Elderflower Cordial (I like Belvoir), at a 1:1 ratio.
Super easy to find in the UK, dont know about anywhere else.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Next Update's Ingredients
Bailey's
Kahlua
Buttershots (butterscotch schnapps)
Creme de Cacao
Raspberry liqueur
Half & Half

Uh christ
This is where I do my crappy and not at all helpful 'how to recreate' posts

But yeah

Look, if all you have at home is chocolate, raspberries, sugar and Everclear I ain't gonna judge.

This works
Aint no one got time for a fully stocked bar.

It's why I just drink beer nowadays
Sweet, sweet 13% beer.

• Locked thread