Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Is it that the top of his head looks like a wasp's face from that angle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

grack posted:

Imagine how powerful Samara could be if she didn't expend all that energy keeping her boobs in place.
So this is the biotic equivalent of training wearing weights?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Psion posted:

Doesn't matter :colbert:
A Weekend at Hock's scenario involving biotics and increasingly large amounts of menthol applied to the inside of everyone's air masks over time?

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Jangling Jack gets as far as ordering a drink and picking up the glass, but then goes terribly off the rails. :v:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Jxforema posted:

I just assumed that the space suits they spend their entire lives in are itchy to the point it affects their decision making paradigm
Imagine: whole-body jock itch.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

grack posted:

You didn't need to point them out.
But the priiize

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

I had completely forgotten that the Human Reaper would peekaboo like that.

Kurieg posted:

He's a bad judge of integrity/character, his team only got killed off because someone betrayed him. He's still a pretty good squad leader.
I wouldn't even call him a bad judge of character, Sidonis didn't join up to stab the group in the back, he just happened to be the one who got grabbed and forced to turn. That's not necessarily an obvious result that could've been identified and weeded out when that killteam was being put together.

everyone posted:

Zaeed being Zaeed.
If only 3 had a Zaeed ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Put a bunch of Mass Effect words into the mission name list and see how long it takes to get Operation Reaper Stank.

• Locked thread