Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Can't wait for you to gently caress things up, vanguard style. And without one of the worst inventory systems in video games!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Lair of the Shadow Broker is very important for the main returning party member in ME3, while Arrival is the story bridge between ME2 and ME3. Zaeed and Kasumi are nice to have, but not essential in any way. But Zaeed is pretty awesome, so it's lucky that you already have him. The rest is junk.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

SubponticatePoster posted:

:lol: that's blocked for me

e: I unironically love ABBA. I liked them in highschool when it was definitely not ok to like them, then a couple of years later ABBA Gold got released and suddenly everyone thought they were the poo poo again. I was a mixture of :argh: and :smug: at all the people who gave me crap.

It's not blocked here in Germany, but it is in the USA? What kind of witchcraft is this? And why is it legal to block the songs of one of the best music groups of all times?

It's great that there are so many ABBA fans in the Mass Effect thread of all places.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Doesn't ME3 start in Vancouver?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
And in ME: Andromeda, everybody can charge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

hard counter posted:

it'll always be crazy to me that the alien cricket-man dinosaur ended up being the most romanced npc :v:

between him, liara, javik and thane femmesheps really got to get their kirk on in this series :shepface:

My MShep could only romance two human dudes. I wanted to get my Kirk on, too! :colbert:

• Locked thread