Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Oh man, I have a full complement of mixing drinks from my bartending years, DIS GON BE GOOD.

I have a very cool recipe for when we get into romance stuff. Be warned, it's sugary as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

SubponticatePoster posted:

Update will be posted tonight. I hope Wednesdays are ok for drinking :ohdear:

Im already drinking beer after a poo poo couple of days at work, so WHO CARES BRING IT ON

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
This episode was "let's just meet and talk with all the best characters in the ME universe"

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

beru04 posted:

It's Jasper, isn't it?

I'm sure it was Jackson

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

Next Update's Ingredients
Bailey's
Kahlua
Buttershots (butterscotch schnapps)
Creme de Cacao
Raspberry liqueur
Half & Half

Let me guess, we're going after a VERY SWEET baldy

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Jack is such a lovable girl :swoon:

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

Poil posted:

If by lovable you mean mildly annoying. Oh, Jack is so powerful, except only in cutscenes. Oh, Jack is such a badass, by cursing and being totally dark and edgy. gently caress piss pussy gently caress. Edgy. poo poo. Yeah. Edgy as gently caress.

To me she's like a snarling chihuahua.

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Mordin and Archangel

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

Next Update's Ingredients:
your choice

How about a hint about what you'll be doing, so we can stay on theme?

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Old friends come first, always

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

There's really a whole lot of stupid going on in the background with this mission. Pitne For is a smuggler, but you don't need to smuggle poo poo into Nos Astra. Get a goddamn license, even the Minagen would probably be fine if you hired those two ladies in the transport hub to write your waiver. That aside, Samara knows poo poo involves Pitne For, so get him to flip on the Eclipse, get a warrant and arrest everyone in the hideout. And Anaya could just tell her superiors "gently caress you, I ain't detaining a Justicar. Fired is better than dead."

This is Mass Effect though, the galaxy where Everybody Is Stupid But Shepard

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Everyone, a drink for SP's mother. May she rest in peace

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
There's also this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gql9220Qon8

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

If it makes you feel any better you can take slam as your bonus power. Pull/charge is a lovely combination.

Low cost skeet shooting

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

grack posted:

drat straight. Once you go Vanguard everything else seems so goddamned boring. I mean, what other class can give you the sheer, visceral joy of headbutting an Atlas mech to death?

The only one that rivals the vanguard is the infiltrator. Then you get to shoot out the pilot of the atlas and board it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

MA-Horus posted:

I know this isn't the Andromeda thread

But they show off CHARGE in the Andromeda gameplay trailer

I'm gonna charge the gently caress outta things.

It was a charge OFF OF A JETPACK JUMP. I'm so happy

• Locked thread