Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

Hi I just recorded with SP. We had a good time. :allears:

The Normandy reveal is the hands-down best moment of the game! I adore that god drat ship, she's so beautiful, and I was devastated when she got blown up at the start of the game. Getting an awesome redesign and lovingly crafted intro, out of nowhere, was when I was sold on this game. :3: pretty spaceboat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

There's a lot of non specified crew on the ship though. I always thought the named few you meet are just kind of representative.

I was usually more puzzled about what all those stations on the CIC area are for. How much sitting in chairs poking at screens can a ship need?

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

It's because they've learned the UK's lesson of treating adults like grown-ups and letting them buy whatever and however much liquor they want from every corner shop and grocery store, SOMEHOW results in a country with a very high rate of alcohol abuse.

I think we should come up with some potential thread drink names. I don't really know many drink names but here's a start.

The Illusive Manhattan
Jacqueline Nought and Coke
Mirandarita
White South African
Zaeed's Butt (I don't know what this would be based on, but it would be f i n e )

edit: JOKERBOMB

edit 2: Vanguard wallbanger? OK I will stop now, your turn

skoolmunkee fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Apr 26, 2016

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

I don't know why this one is so funny. Such an inappropriate match for Grunt. Can you imagine trying to get a krogan to muddle mint and then sit quietly drinking it on a hot afternoon at the varren races

skoolmunkee fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 27, 2016

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

I've had the same problems with a couple of videos, in my case it's because I was trying to watch them on a mobile device. They play just fine on my TV or PC. Casualties of youtube's system of copyright/advertising/device systems I guess.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

SubponticatePoster posted:

a loyalty mission has opened up.

Interfere in family matters

Oh yeah this is {insert any teammate}'s mission!

If it is Miranda's, we have to bring Jack, because they hate each other.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Now now, none of these people's deal with family: Garrus, Jack, Grunt, Kasumi, and Zaeed. I agree with you on Miranda's mission though, and vice versa. And also like to take Jack to Sam's recruitment because of what she says when you do the Renegade thing for BIOTIC GOD.

Aw come on now, garrus is like the teams dad, jack was kidnapped, grunt gets adopted, kasumis involves her boyfriend, and zaeed.... Uh.... He loves that lovely rifle

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

I meant Jack's kind of about how her family was stolen from her. And every mission with Grunt is about family since he is your son :allears:

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

grimlock_master posted:

Old friends come first, always

Yes, put Zaeed on point

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

my dad posted:

To be fair, they are supposed to be the best the galaxy has to offer, second only to Shepard.

They were doing fine until Shepard showed up, most of the time they end up bumblefarting around when they're near her because she makes them nervous. "Is she looking at my rear end? She's looking at my rear end isn't she. God drat it I had better be c- GOD drat IT I keep shooting this guy while he is behind cover!!"

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Poil posted:

That outfit is stupid... stomach cleavage. Almost as stupid as the code that forces the "good" and "noble" justicar to murder a lot of cops. Speaking of cleavage, it's even dumber once you realize people tend to do things in the direction they are looking so if they're staring at her blue tits they'll also be shooting at the part the lovely excuse for armor doesn't cover.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

I'm sorry to hear that, SP. Take your time.

But when you record, Shep better slam back a few glasses for your ma.

(You blacked out in the citadel bar didn't you? Tell me you did. I haven't seen every video so I hope you've done it)

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

If you black out drunk on the citadel why do you wake up on omega? You're thinking of 3 aren't you. In 2 you wake up somewhere else.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Oh, I guess I am. Well, guess I've never done it either, so we'll find out. Tonight I'm getting blackout drunk at the wake, I'll let you know if I wake up on Omega or the Citadel, or behind a dumpster.

I wonder how many mass effect fan fictions involve Shepard getting blackout drunk and waking up behind a dumpster...

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

I was trying to think of the best krogan dead baby joke ever, but the salarians beat me to it

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Aces High posted:

I always find it funny that for someone designed to have perfect everything and to have the edge over everyone...she

is nothing like Wrex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

I can't help but feel that if garrus had to come up with a cocktail he would just buy one of those 2 gallon bottles of premixed margarita at Costco and try to drink the whole thing because gently caress this galaxy

• Locked thread