Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

FoolyCharged posted:

Did you remember to include Jimmy?

The guy with the drinking problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Kurieg posted:

How is he tactical cloaking as a volus vanguard?

Light Melee.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

JT Jag posted:

Hope you give Garrus one of his alternate outfits, I can't stand him hanging out in hosed up armor

I really wish the ME series let you play a squad in casual clothes, like in that first Citadel mission. Forget the bonuses, Shep is wearing sneakers today. They can even make a cheevo/trophy out of it like "Casual Gamer".

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Alexeythegreat posted:

Jeb's loyalty to get that out of the way asap

Yes, another for Johnson's loyalty mission.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

grack posted:

My issue with the Tali romance is that it isn't romance, it's Shep taking advantage of an emotionally traumatized young woman. It is creepy as all gently caress, well beyond the implied "little sister" relationship between Shep and Tali.

And yes, I'll admit it - I liked Miranda as a character. Her introduction is one of the worst of any VG character I can remember but if you take the time to delve in to her backstory she has pretty coherent motivations. That said, it may be me projecting my own childhood a bit.

You're a woman cloned from your father's genome with a twin sister who's actually a decade or more younger than you?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

zxqv8 posted:

The only real problem with vanguard in MP is that really only the host can play it. Everyone else ends up getting raptured unless they live next door.

Rapture has't been an issue for quite some time now, Charge just won't engage- at least on the 360/Xbone. So it's a just little more nail-bitey for the non host.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Kurieg posted:

The movie night quest triggers seem to revolve around exhausting dialog. Unlike in the previous mass effects, your companions won't just comment on the most recent thing that happened, they'll store up all the dialog that you haven't heard from them, and as long as they've got something to say you won't get the quest stuff. So talk to them, hearing a thing, saying you have to leave, then talking to them again until you hear something new, or they start repeating themselves.

They should have given this some sort of visual cue. I say steadily inflating heads proportionate to the the amount of backlogged dialog they have.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

SubponticatePoster posted:

Next time I'm throwing in Angel with shots of kittens at the pound. :colbert:

Whoa, no need to bring a Cain to a knife fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Kurieg posted:

I really wish the warlord had sync kill immunity like the other big and slow classes. Otherwise it's basically the perfect class for me.

100% Melee runs are loving rad with my Ultimate Warrior themed Krolord.

• Locked thread